YOLO ALERTS

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
Now, that CC long fish is a true frickin YOLO.
$1675. Boom. Instant gratification.
Rough on the wallet for sure. Went back and forth between the white 6'8 and green tint 7'0 over the price difference which was a non-insignificant $500. Ultimately decided on the 7'0 for the crowd control factor and because this is likely to be my all-around mid-length for this upcoming season. At least with it being a Christenson, there's high confidence in shedability. Had to replace my beloved CI Mid which I donated to my friend who lives in El Salvador.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Rough on the wallet for sure. Went back and forth between the white 6'8 and green tint 7'0 over the price difference which was a non-insignificant $500. Ultimately decided on the 7'0 for the crowd control factor and because this is likely to be my all-around mid-length for this upcoming season. At least with it being a Christenson, there's high confidence in shedability. Had to replace my beloved CI Mid which I donated to my friend who lives in El Salvador.
Totally justified. I support that color. Plus, that kinda boar you should have in the quiver for years

Reactions: MathDebater

spjones123

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 24, 2005
Got an offer I couldn't resist, yo to the lo. 5'10 x 20 x 2.5 31.5l Puddle Jumper Pro, depicted with flowers for the wife to offset the purchase. If it were custom I would have gone an inch shorter and slightly thicker, but she still feels just fine. There's definitely a correlation between lack of waves I'm getting and boards I'm buying haha. View attachment 130199
ride report??

Reactions: Aruka