YOLO ALERTS

j_mac

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 16, 2020
not gonna lie it's pretty great.

have you ridden the two happy yet?

they have a 6'2" in stock on varial site and i'm somewhat tempted. would love to hear how it compares to i72...
Looks like Varial prices are rising by the minute, so don't delay your YOLOs

• Wow
Reactions: oeste858

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
not gonna lie it's pretty great.

have you ridden the two happy yet?

they have a 6'2" in stock on varial site and i'm somewhat tempted. would love to hear how it compares to i72...
Yes, I like it a lot. Maybe more than the Inferno 72? It's a little bit hard to say because both of these are a little off dims for me, especially the Inferno 72 which is 5'10 making it quite short for what I'd ride it in. I also haven't ridden either of them all that much.

I definitely think the Two Happy boards are very very solid. They're fun, high-performance, and relatively easy to surf. I also think the Inferno 72 fits that bill as well. If that Two Happy is in your size range I would not hesitate to go for it.

But I can't really give you an honest board vs. board comparison rt now.

Reactions: Aruka

hugh shackman

OTF status
Mar 3, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: SeaFoamGreen

ChaseTMP

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
About 11pm Sat night, I went on the Varial site, seriously ready to go full yolo mini ghost carbon…
But they only offer 3 other Pyzel models so far. Phew. Close one.
I'm in the same YOLO boat. I'll probably need to go custom since I want a squash 5'7, light deck tint and FCSII.

Sam_K

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 11, 2019
About 11pm Sat night, I went on the Varial site, seriously ready to go full yolo mini ghost carbon…
But they only offer 3 other Pyzel models so far. Phew. Close one.
Yeah but if you email them I'm sure they can get you that MG custom ordered.

Yolo crisis averted!

In other news, this "Lightly Used" Twinsman only has 1 ding the size of a golf ball and a blown fin box. It's a steal