YOLO ALERTS

Sam_K

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 11, 2019
wait till your kids leave the nest, my dad is buying bowflexes and mountain bikes and all kinda wild midlife crisis YOLOS
My dad started buying traditional longbows from some dude called Wes Wallace I think, and now he goes elk hunting in Montana every year with a longbow. During the off season he goes elk hunting in the front yard of his business, which means shooting clods of elk-shaped dirt.

On a surfboard related note, new BTC all time highs means it's time for a new Shadow. A sneaky 6'2 step up

y.JPG

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Bow hunting , Long slow painful death of innocent wildlife

So many other things to do
Threadjack:

I'm cool with anyone who wants to hunt an unprotected species for consumption that uses the majority of the animal.

There are certainly inequities when it comes to hunting, but as a meat eating person, it seems only reasonable.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
You have alot to learn

One thang I have learned after 41 years of surfing is the ones who always are loudest "blow hards", biggest claims "fish stories, toughest guys in own mind, most entitled, etc ...always turn out to be the biggest kooks in the water a least but I guess you got that shaping thing going for you :shaka:

Last edited:
Reactions: Havoc and Retropete