YOLO ALERTS

waxurDyl

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 22, 2010
SoBay
Put pad on….given it’s Varial and will dent(only cosmetic) it’ll look better when you remove it to sell the board. Some people fuss over deck dents in used boards, lol:crazy2:

Reactions: sdsrfr and Aruka

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Looks sick, Aruka.

How is the weight and feel?
Feels a little heavier than DA. Not much tho. Appears to be solidly built but finish is not as nice as DA or Black Dart. Its such a trippy board its hard to tell if the size is right or what. Definitely doesnt feel too big. The channel is deeper than i expected. My local is like knee high and my other option is overhead left reef...

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Feels a little heavier than DA. Not much tho. Appears to be solidly built but finish is not as nice as DA or Black Dart. Its such a trippy board its hard to tell if the size is right or what. Definitely doesnt feel too big. The channel is deeper than i expected. My local is like knee high and my other option is overhead left reef...
It’s meant to be chunky n stubby so can see how it looks funny. Just give it a chance. Curious to hear your thoughts on the channel

NEw boar froth. Hit the local and gravel that chit

Sam_K

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 11, 2019
Oh yeah there’S gotta be an award or “Yolo of The Year” poll, right??

my cote would go to the guy who got the 2 Owls
Solid contender, but what about the dude who bought like 9 dark arts boards in one go?

• Love
Reactions: MathDebater

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
It’s meant to be chunky n stubby so can see how it looks funny. Just give it a chance. Curious to hear your thoughts on the channel

NEw boar froth. Hit the local and gravel that chit
Ended up opting for the left. Swell had dropped and there were some fun head high tweeners. First impression was great. I won't clog up the YOLO thread any more but I'll update the Album thread w/ a review after I get a few more sessions.