YOLO ALERTS

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Yeah, full Orange County everyday surf dimensions on the Buzz. The sk8 deck feels amazing. Cant believe waited this long to try it out
Sk8 is so so nice feels so good and love dft just got my first feels so nice on waist to head high days with such great flex that even this "me" ole man can feel :cheers: @spjones123 please make sure to share pics on stretch thread:shaka:

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
Maiden voyage this AM in 3-4’ groundswell/windswell mix. Hayden large quads

Initial impression: boar is FAST and WHIPPY. Back foot feels “stuck” to the tail when up and riding, in a good way - easy to turn for a kook like me. Paddles around the lineup well, thickness at 2.6 packed in at the stringer without the rails feeling boaty. PU glasswork on the board is excellent - feels solid, clean, and light.

Really good first impression. Stoked

02B99F9E-1398-4099-B7B3-7C20EC5291B4.jpeg

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
Can't believe I have to bump this thread all the way from three pages back... Came across a Sharp Eye Synergy in nearly perfect dims today and just couldn't resist. Here it is up against my Inferno 72. Way less width, way more rocker, deeeeep single concave.

If anyone is wondering, yes, this is the I72 from Dark Arts with the crushed nose that now looks absolutely terrible. Fortunately, it rips so I guess I'll be hanging onto it. But since the DA guys read this, yes, this is me "burning you". Those guys handled that ding situation like 10/10 assholes. Order at your own risk. I won't be doing it again.

IMG_0956.jpegIMG_0959.jpeg

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
Bummer to hear about Dark Arts. $1,500 board purchase and they can't offer to fix the ding?
Two boards in the WCT finals must have changed them.
Technically they did offer to pay for the ding repair but their attitude was extremely salty. They were pissed that I mentioned something on erBB before talking to them, and called me out for burning them. After waiting 4 weeks for ding repair and paying 80 bucks I'd rather eat the cost instead of having to deal with them.

Last edited:

urchined

Nep status
Jul 20, 2019
NCSD, CA
They technically did but

Technically they did offer to pay for the ding repair but their attitude was extremely salty. They were pissed that I mentioned something on erBB before talking to them, and called me out of burning them. After waiting 4 weeks for ding repair and paying 80 bucks I'd rather eat the cost instead of having to deal with them.
So they read this forum?