YOLO ALERTS

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
I'm thinking of going YOLO on a Ryan Lovelace 7'4 ThickLizzy. Been thinking about it for a couple of days now. Was originally gonna add a 6'6 FM to the order, but that seems a bit mental. Feel like I've gone total hipster after getting that 7'5 asym single fin from Burch; such a fun board. I dream about surfing it and consider taking it out in conditions it's not suited for...

Can it still be YOLO if I've only been thinking about it since Monday? If I go over a week, I will accept it's YOLO no moreLO.

Last edited:

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
@JaM71 was just talking to me about selling his Thick Lizzy in about the size you've ordered (and his MOTE massive) as his CJ Nelson Outlier 7'6" always gets the nod over his other boards. Know any good freight companies on the Gold coast?
Oh, I would be down for both of those! Can he DM some pics? I'll get googling for a freight company. Might ask ol' mate Gazza for a recommendation...

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I don't think I could do that here in So CA unless it was hipster mid/log shaper ie: lovelace:shrug: It would have to be a flawless endless barreling wave:shaka:
you could pull it off with stamps.

i ordered 7 boards with little to no input beyond wave size, what else I was riding, and what I liked and didn’t like about them.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
you could pull it off with stamps.

i ordered 7 boards with little to no input beyond wave size, what else I was riding, and what I liked and didn’t like about them.
I know stamps could easily pull it off:cheers: I meant me myself and I:foreheadslap: When I have a board in mind its usually after a few sessions thinking what if during a certain condition out at the reef orbeachbreak.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
I don't think it would be fair to put the pressure on them to create anything they want for any kind of wave. But I think it would be cool to say hey I want something cruisy for slopey waist to chest high waves or I want something fast for dumpy beachbreak, surprise me.

Both Mitsven and stamps could easily run with that based on my files. not sure how stocked they'd be o doing that though.