Yet another shark attack…

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
i wonder if he can sell the bitten paddleboard for a good profit
gotta be valuable to shark researchers
You'd think there'd be some of that good Discovery Channel money and/or opportunity for some Shark Week histrionics.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

Getting eaten alive is fairly low on my best ways to kick the bucket list.
I recently read the book Man Eaters of Tsavo... having a lion sink its fangs into each of your temples until they met in the middle sounded like a exquisitely horrible way to go.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
i feel like a lion death chomp to the skull- you would be dead before much of anything even registered

However, being thrashed and bitten repeatedly by a big curious shark, you would have plenty of time to feel ALL of those feels... All before presumably bleeding out through any number of severed arteries, as the shark eats one of your legs in front of you

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
i feel like a lion death chomp to the skull- you would be dead before much of anything even registered

However, being thrashed and bitten repeatedly by a big curious shark, you would have plenty of time to feel ALL of those feels... All before presumably bleeding out through any number of severed arteries, as the shark eats one of your legs in front of you
:shameonyou:
Here in So CA we have more then cougars on the lurk for young dudes in the mountains many mountain lion attacks and sounds like a dry version of shark attack not only with teeth but with claws:drowning:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

:shameonyou:
Here in So CA we have more then cougars on the lurk for young dudes in the mountains many mountain lion attacks and sounds like a dry version of shark attack not only with teeth but with claws:drowning:
Both are true. The lion attack would be horrifying but relatively quick. Depends how/where big shark hits you but yeah, there's death one way or the other.

Mountain lions that are smaller will still probably kill you but they'd have to work at it harder, fucking you up harder in the process.

Both beat dying alone at home after a long illness and then(?) getting eaten by your pets.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
My wife has an almost but not quite serious fear of dying in her sleep and having her beloved lap dogs eat her remains, eyeballs first. She says it jokingly but it’s JUST specific enough to suggest she has in fact spent some time pondering it :violin::shrug:

• Wow
Reactions: PJ