Yay! Another war over oil!!!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Trump is trying to drive them to war.
IMHO Trump is trying to drive them to the negotiating table so he can get the best deals, which obviously the Iranian leadership isn't going for. The rest of the GOP, minus Rand Paul and maybe a couple people in swing districts/states, is trying to drive them to war.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Trumby is gonna issue another stern warning.
Maybe lob a few cruise missiles at their military nuke labs?

What's really comical and ironic with the MSM talking heads and their resident "experts" on this, is how they first think Trump isn't responding enough, while out the other side of their two-faces, they think he's planning a war. Either move is bad in their shallow brains.

So, god forbid, we try to gather facts and get the UN/Euros to give their blessing to act. Since NO ONE else has the balls or the will to act. Euro's will cower in fear of losing oil as usual. And once AGAIN, everyone looks to the USA to DO SOMETHING!!

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

What's really comical and ironic with the MSM talking heads and their resident "experts" on this, is how they first think Trump isn't responding enough, while out the other side of their two-faces, they think he's planning a war. Either move is bad in their shallow brains. So, god forbid, we try to gather facts and get the UN/Euros to give their blessing to act. Since NO ONE else has the balls or the will to act. Euro's will cower in fear of losing oil as usual.

Maybe if there was reason to have faith in the "dealmaker" diplomacy would be the smart option. But we all know that Trump bends over for anyone coy enough to pay him a compliment..

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

What's really comical and ironic with the MSM talking heads and their resident "experts" on this, is how they first think Trump isn't responding enough, while out the other side of their two-faces, they think he's planning a war. Either move is bad in their shallow brains.

So, god forbid, we try to gather facts and get the UN/Euros to give their blessing to act. Since NO ONE else has the balls or the will to act. Euro's will cower in fear of losing oil as usual. And once AGAIN, everyone looks to the USA to DO SOMETHING!!

Saudis pay cash.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Purely defensive. :eyeroll:

There's always a tweet or seven.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Its ***Official*** we’re going to war over oil and Saudi Arabia’s bitch
I would like to reiterate that going to war to protect the global oil market is probably the single best reason to fight a war in the modern era.

Look around you, think about every aspect of life that depends on it. A large interruption in the free flow of oil would be catastrophic to humanity.

You and I may not like it but this is hard cold reality.

Our entire society, globally, would come to a screeching halt and there would utter chaos worldwide.

As of right now war doesn’t appear to be necessary based solely on the price (lack of a dramatic increase). This attack was barely a blip.

You can thank fracking for that.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
The most fascinating thing about Trump's tweets is that he never deletes any of the dumb or incriminating sh!t he wrote.

It's all there in plain sight.

He's either really brazen or really fvcking dumb.

Most likely both.

Reactions: mundus

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
The most fascinating thing about Trump's tweets is that he never deletes any of the dumb or incriminating sh!t he wrote.

It's all there in plain sight.

He's either really brazen or really fvcking dumb.

Most likely both.

I don't think that's the most fascinating thing. I think the most fascinating thing is the pattern of criminal behavior and actions that are in plain sight.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I don't think that's the most fascinating thing. I think the most fascinating thing is the pattern of criminal behavior and actions that are in plain sight.
And he has managed to cuck the entire Republican party, shameless cowards or corrupt grifters,