XTR

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
FedEx is used for shipping to the 805. Have had about 4 shipped to me. The price wasn't bad. Zero issues/dings to deal with.

That said, there was a $#!+ ton of extra foam they use for packing that I had to deal with. Glad they used it to pack in the board, but I felt like I could've DanMann glued it all together and made a second board.

trifish

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
That said, there was a $#!+ ton of extra foam they use for packing that I had to deal with. Glad they used it to pack in the board, but I felt like I could've DanMann glued it all together and made a second board.
On point

MrSteve

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 1, 2015
NJ
I've had 3 boards with minor dings from XTR. Those cutoffs shift and leave exposed rails for damage to occur. At $15, I dont know why more companies dont used the flexi hexi wraps. Varial did on one of my shipments. I usually keep a couple around for when I ship out.
1638827402760.png

MathDebater

Michael Peterson status
Apr 13, 2016
SD
I've had 3 boards with minor dings from XTR. Those cutoffs shift and leave exposed rails for damage to occur. At $15, I dont know why more companies dont used the flexi hexi wraps. Varial did on one of my shipments. I usually keep a couple around for when I ship out.
View attachment 120314
You used flexi on one board I bought from you and I was impressed with it. I might use it for travel packing too, it seems solid.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
FedEx is used for shipping to the 805. Have had about 4 shipped to me. The price wasn't bad. Zero issues/dings to deal with.

From Santa Cruz its $125 fedex but never had a ding so no complaints :cheers: :cheers:

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
I get them from surfdome. $15 gets you 2. I just use 1 around the middle. Sooo much easier and quicker (and environmentally friendlier) than wrapping in bubble wrap and foam
Great idea. I just unboxed my Phantom from Varial. Bummer how much plastic wrap, bubble wrap, foam wrap, and tape there was. Boar was perfect tho.

Reactions: SD_Dan

trifish

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
Seems like Pyzel's moving faster than Album's. Looking at the last status update my buddy leap frogged me with his Pyzel order he put in a few weeks after me.....bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: JDJ and ReForest