XTR

trifish

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
Not having ordered from XTR before I am impressed with the customer service. I requested the xtr logo on bottom via email and got a reply the next day saying no problem. I also like how they publish order status. Probably saves them from getting bugged a lot with ‘when will my board be done?’.
The list sometimes gets out of wack but for the most part its a nice feature. Wish others would implement something similar. Its nice knowing your order is moving through the line and not lost somewhere.

MathDebater

Michael Peterson status
Apr 13, 2016
SD
The list sometimes gets out of wack but for the most part its a nice feature. Wish others would implement something similar. Its nice knowing your order is moving through the line and not lost somewhere.
I've ordered three XTR's and somehow my orders have never made it on the spreadsheet. Two boards were done in a bit under 6 weeks (quoted time) and one was done in 3.

• Wow
Reactions: ReForest and SD_Dan

trifish

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
I've ordered three XTR's and somehow my orders have never made it on the spreadsheet. Two boards were done in a bit under 6 weeks (quoted time) and one was done in 3.
Might of not been your issue, but I had a weird deal one time where I wasn't getting any updates. Stuck on CNC forever. Asked them what's up with the board and they said its been updating fine on the list and maybe it was my browser cache. Me >>" Its not my browser cache, trust me". Cleared my cache and it jumped from CNC to QC, lol.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I dont know... but its been stuck on 11/20/2021 since 11/20/2021 and all i can think about is "REVO REVO REVO"!!

There is swell in a week and im praying its get done right when the swell gets here :bowdown:

Reactions: SD_Dan

SD_Dan

OTF status
Jan 23, 2019
I dont know... but its been stuck on 11/20/2021 since 11/20/2021 and all i can think about is "REVO REVO REVO"!!

There is swell in a week and im praying its get done right when the swell gets here :bowdown:
Haha....I've been checking the status waiting for an update as well. Only difference is I'm chanting, "Palsmic Palsmic Palsmic". :applause2:

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
I stopped by XTR this afternoon after a meeting in that area. I asked Javier what construction he would recommend for a mini ghost. He said he likes PC for almost everything. He said it’s much more responsive than a stringer or SL-C (with the carbon down the center), and to think of it like a car with independent suspension when your board is on rail. I dunno. I’m still not buying it. LOL. I told him SL-C was my favorite I’ve tried. But they did have a PC hydroshort in the rack in my dims that was super light and kinda made me want to try it.

edit: I just built a SL-C mini ghost on their site and it’s callin me…
:unsure: