Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
a few new boards listed on their stock page
including a giant hydronaut and puddle jumper for you big boiz

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
that hydronaut is glassed heavy too. bulletproof. Guessing that's why it's in the stock rack. I considered it, but couldn't justify #noyolo

hackeysaky

Miki Dora status
Dec 19, 2002
NJ
that hydronaut is glassed heavy too. bulletproof. Guessing that's why it's in the stock rack. I considered it, but couldn't justify #noyolo
If you happen to visit the shop again and don't mind taking a pic (looked for it on the website but not listed/shown), I might follow up with a call to the shop. I've been considering one in this size as a step-up for tropical/winter barrels.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
@deforest did you get the glass-on fins that were made for the board?
No. I like to try lots of different fin setups so I did not. RK suggested twin+1. I want to try Firewire fins with Powerdrive rears. I have been LOVING that fin set up as a quad. Then i will also try JKB's recommendation as a thruster with reactor fins.

Reactions: jkb

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
She's lookin good boys! She wasnt quiet done. She needed to be QC'd and add thermo-vents. I think i'm gonna pick her up tonight or tomorrow morning.

I was a little surprised at how wide the tail is?

Also the nose template is super cool. Not quite as rounded like an Evo but no sharp edges like a Vader. I dig it a lot!

IMG_8222.jpgIMG_8223.jpg

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
She's lookin good boys! She wasnt quiet done. She needed to be QC'd and add thermo-vents. I think i'm gonna pick her up tonight or tomorrow morning.

Also the nose template is super cool. Not quite as rounded like an Evo but no sharp edges like a Vader. I dig it a lot!

View attachment 114891View attachment 114892
she purty!

• Love
Reactions: ReForest and jkb

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

I might be interested in this after you're done with it.

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California

Lookin' good @ReForest ! I like the strigerless look.

Yes, the tail is absolutely supposed to be that wide. It's one of the reasons it grovels so well.