Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
Reactions: chilly1

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
3 Pack (one C4). Rocket-R. Ripper-C. Killer. Very psyched and happy to report zero flaws (was sweating that). The R. Ripper stinger like tail looks so sick, reminds me off Potts Minami BH in Wave Warriors when he's throwing on the Astro deck.
View attachment 106001View attachment 106000
heck yeah.

what kinda webbed gloves are you gonna get?

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
3 Pack (one C4). Rocket-R. Ripper-C. Killer. Very psyched and happy to report zero flaws (was sweating that). The R. Ripper stinger like tail looks so sick, reminds me off Potts Minami BH in Wave Warriors when he's throwing on the Astro deck.
View attachment 106001View attachment 106000
Wish I could react with a boner, cause that rocket is giving me a boner.

hotCheetos

OTF status
Mar 28, 2020
what color did you ask for?
light green

I cant wait to hear the ride report on this one. Have you had a ghost yet?
No. wanted to wait til i had at least a couple sessions on each board with some different fins.

Ghost xl. 6'3 x 20.5 x 3.06 39.6 L i'm 6'0 215ish
fcs thruster. stringered w/ 8.0 glass. Flex value 2 . Rode shoulder to overhead walled reef breaks
Board does what it's supposed to. Doesn't really feel stiff just gotta be cognizant of getting that back foot back and it turns fine. I probably shoulda ordered I think a touch thinner, maybe a liter or two lighter if Im picky. feels a little squirty on carves. Fav fins probably fcs large ARC with that small k 2.1 trailer or the creatures version of the reactor template (Vert large, love those). Also tried medium carvers and pcc reactors L

Rocket redux. 6'0 x 21.5 x 2.75 38.8 L
fcs 5 fin. Stringered with 8.0. Flex value 2. Rode in chest to head high
Was thinking of maybe getting an uber driver instead but glad i went with the rr, this thing is a lot of fun. Paddles super easy, really forgiving and easy to pivot. Iwant to see how it goes in a little bigger surf planning on using this as my DD. Also like it with the creatures vert larges or fcs1 large ARCs with that small k 2.1 trailer.

Puddle Jumper. 5'9 21.5 2.81 40 1L
Parallel carbon with 8.0 glass. fcs 5 fin. rode in waist high
I have a stock 5'10 in PU that i rode all summer but it's pretty much dead. refined the dims a little (inch shorter and touch narrower) and this one is just as fun. really like the flex with the PC. Favorite fins are the MR twin+trailer.

Only thing I'd change is tweak the dims on the ghost a little and I'd wish i tried the rocket in the sl ck. The stringered 8.0 doesn't feel bad (feels just like pu with heavy glass which is what i was expecting), the PC just feels really good in and out of turns and that makes me want to try the other tech. Also i put the creatures freestone pads on both the PJ and RR and love that pad. kick is so big it's a lot easier to find and surf off of, especially if you have bigger feet. Its thicker so make sure you get it all the way back.

Last edited: