XTR

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
When you lay on the ground as much as me, you really come to appreciate what your laying on, haha. Crappy cell phone pic, but I've been building an old firebird for way too many years now. When we finally got to buy a place last year, I convinced the wife to let me put something on the garage floor and get some new tool cabinets before moving things in. Gotta say, Its been nice working in a cleaner/more organized space. Now I just have to fix all the other issues with the house because the garage is probably the nicest area at the moment, lol.

View attachment 130137
Show us the boar rack you tease!

• Haha
Reactions: sdsrfr and trifish

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
It was like an obstacle course getting my truck parked around all the Albums laying out front the other day. I'd just say, there is a looooot of Album boards being made there now. Don't remember ever seeing so many when picking something up.
People finally caught onto their below-market Album pricing. @MrSteve been telling us for years.
I feel like we need a follow-up ride report from @racer1 on his SL-C twinsman.

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
People finally caught onto their below-market Album pricing. @MrSteve been telling us for years.
I feel like we need a follow-up ride report from @racer1 on his SL-C twinsman.
eh hem. I feel left out here. I ordered XTR lightbender in April of 2020-before it was a named model. and then a plasmic 3 months later. both in the $700 range, with color!