XTR

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Have ridden it in windy conditions and I like it as good or better than infused varial. It feels similar to CFT which is light but somehow feels ok in windy conditions. PC might be my favorite alt build.
Maybe the shape has something to do with it too? :sneaky: :p haha.

Tomo hydroshort is a seek 1.

SD_Dan

OTF status
Jan 23, 2019
Dear Santa, please send elves to Album to help Matt Parker finish shaping my board and get it back to XTR for glassing before Christmas. Thanks a bunch…if you pull through on this I will leave you extra milk and cookies. :cheers:

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
Does Matt really shape the boards that go through XTR? Pretty sure the Tomos there never touch Daniel's divine fingers...

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
Does Matt really shape the boards that go through XTR? Pretty sure the Tomos there never touch Daniel's divine fingers...
Yes, they go up to them in San Clemente. Tomos, Lost and CI are finished in house. Pyzel is next door. That's why those are available for rush service.
Everyone else is sent the cut blanks to finish. They do weekly runs up and down the coast to drop off/pick up the blanks.

spjones123

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 24, 2005
So i don’t know nothing about nothing, but it doesn’t seem like Lost are in house at XTR? I’m sitting at 11 weeks and it hasn’t made its way to glassing yet. Looks to be similar for all the other Lost on the list. Tomo’s definitely. Early 2021 they turned it around in 4 weeks (not express). It was amazing

• Love
Reactions: ReForest and SD_Dan

waxurDyl

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 22, 2010
SoBay
Yes, they go up to them in San Clemente. Tomos, Lost and CI are finished in house. Pyzel is next door. That's why those are available for rush service.
Everyone else is sent the cut blanks to finish. They do weekly runs up and down the coast to drop off/pick up the blanks.
How about the Maurice Coles…In-house or sent to Timmy?

SD_Dan

OTF status
Jan 23, 2019
good to know. I wasn’t quite sure if they actually went up to album myself. That would explain a longer turnaround time on the boards that have to leave xtr.

Reactions: sdsrfr and ReForest

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
So i don’t know nothing about nothing, but it doesn’t seem like Lost are in house at XTR? I’m sitting at 11 weeks and it hasn’t made its way to glassing yet. Looks to be similar for all the other Lost on the list. Tomo’s definitely. Early 2021 they turned it around in 4 weeks (not express). It was amazing
I think someone said way earlier in the thread that losts go up to san Clemente and back.

SD_Dan

OTF status
Jan 23, 2019
@ReForest have you stopped by XTR lately to check Revo status? I know your board is likely done soon. Hoping mine won’t be far behind.

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
Been told by several people, including Javier, that Lost does the XTRs. Lost shapes them at XTR apparently. FWIW

Reactions: SD_Dan

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I just got my Pyzel Shadow and it took about 6 to 7 weeks I'm guessing. Came out really nice. I got the red faux resin tint, it's amazing. Best $60 I ever spent
pics? curious to see how the faux pas resin tint looks