XTR

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
As stated earlier, LOVING my XTR boards. Aipa twin is unreal (had to suss out the fins, but found what I love and am VERY pleased with Duke's work - can't recommend working with him enough), Tomo V4 remains my all time favorite shortboard, and Tomo/Hydrodynamica GMM2 is quickly becoming my go-to. Might be a new all time favorite at this rate. Never had anything like this slippery bar of soap before. I thought the Cybersim was incredible... then I rode the GMM2. W-O-W.

trifish

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
Picked up my Album Townsend at XTR this morning. Got the dims at 6'3" x 19.75 x 2.5. Another great experience. Board came out perfect. Tried their faux resin tint job on it. I dig it & they nailed the asking color. Looking forward to getting it in the water. Board looks fun! :jamon:

townsend-1.jpgtownsend-2.jpgtownsend-3.jpgtownsend-4.jpg

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
that's a beauty, @trifish
I have a 7'4 mid that color, but I rarely ride it. You just gave me an idea to replace it with a 6'10 Townsend asym from XTR... maybe in a few months. I gotta slow my roll for a bit! LOL
you could get that 6'10 at Bird Rock Surf shop :poke:

• Haha
Reactions: trifish

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
Ha! why do you think I alerted you guys to it? So one of you would buy it before I talked myself into it and went back. Hurry up bros!
Did you go look at them?
haha, I did. JUST to look. That Twinsman RP is nice. After ordering a Hayden and a Bing around Black Friday, I put myself on a board freeze for the next few months!!

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
oeste there's a sick twinsman wrapped in dark ardvark cabron at the factory right now. it's a beaut
enablers!
I'm way behind and need to clear out like 3-5 after the last few months quiver expansion. Gotta hold tryouts the next few weeks and then make some difficult cuts.
So, San Diego erBB Bort Swap in March?

Last edited: