Wuhan: no Covid cases since May. China is making us look like fools.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019

Hal’s America?

Last edited:
Reactions: laidback

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
hal9000 said:
Wuhan: no Covid cases since May. China is making us look like fools.

1. I wouldn't be crowing about killing off all of my susceptible population.

2.. Like all communist systems, all of the information which China releases is controlled by the central communist government. Not only do you attempt to believe the communist information on our behalf, but you advertise it for them. Why would we believe such a good communist?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
no, I don’t think so. 70-80% of the population would need to be infected to achieve this. Why are people having so much trouble with this concept?
I do think so. Your statement is close but here is what you missed: 70-80% of the VULNERABLE population would need to be infected to achieve this.

Every person who gets exposed does not catch the virus for some unknown reason. For that reason the number is not 70-80% of the population as a whole.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
no, I don’t think so. 70-80% of the population would need to be infected to achieve this. Why are people having so much trouble with this concept?
I dunno. Although I'm not sure I would take China's word for it. They aren't exactly the most credible and transparent country in that regard.