WTB - Ryan Burch Cuttlefish or Asym

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
Hey everyone,

Hoping for the erBB to come to my rescue! I tried to put in a custom order a couple of months ago for a Cuttlefish or an Asym, but I was already too late for the June pick-up schedule I need to stick to.

I'll be in CA for 2 weeks from June 15 - June 30 on a road trip with my gf, so I'll be able to pick up the board then, but I can do the paypal transfer ahead of time. I've also found someone who can take care of the shipping hassle if I want the board to start the trip with me in SF.

I know these boards are super hard to come by, but I thought it's worth a shot. Ideally, I'm looking for a Cuttlefish or an Asym. I nearly made a deal with two good men of the erBB for their respective Cuttlefish and Squit Fish, but one was too big and the other isn't quite the board I'm really looking for. If I'm paying around $1000 for a board, then I really want it to be something I really want.

Here's my dream outline:

Cuttlefish
5'6 - 5'8
Any colour apart from red, orange, purple or yum-yum yellow. Blue or green would be ideal.

Asym
Regular foot
5'8 - 6'0
Again, any colour apart from those stated above. Blue or green preference.

Anyway, any help or offers will be greatly appreciated! Please send me a PM, and then we chat through email or something...

Cheers! :cheers:

xmesa

Nep status
Jul 25, 2014
ahhhhh wrong color

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/spo/d/ryan-burch-58-cuttle-fish/6576951261.html

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
Haha, yeah...I've already seen that one. Nice looking shape, but the colour clashes with my hair. :roflmao:

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
Dang, you guys are picky. I've pretty never seen a Burch Cuttlefish on C-List before. And the chances of finding another in your dims, Goodfish, seem super low.