WTB: LokBox Speed Dialer fins

Nov 10, 2012
South SD, CA
I fucking hate LokBox and my set of original Speed Dialers that came with my Hanel fish have all broken.

That said, I love the way they surf, so if anyone has a set in good shape, I'd be happy to pick it up.

Looks like no one makes them any more.

Oceanslide

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2008
Oceanside, CA
I fucking hate LokBox and my set of original Speed Dialers that came with my Hanel fish have all broken.

That said, I love the way they surf, so if anyone has a set in good shape, I'd be happy to pick it up.

Looks like no one makes them any more.
I have a set. They come with an insane carbon fiber DK SpeedDialer glassed by JT (DarkArts).

Nov 10, 2012
South SD, CA
I have a set. They come with an insane carbon fiber DK SpeedDialer glassed by JT (DarkArts).
I'm guessing you wouldn't be willing to part with the fins separately?
Your DK is an absolute mouth-watering masterpiece of a board, but I think it would have too much overlap with my Hanel fish.

I'm really bummed about the durability of the LokBox fins. I started losing fin after fin after routine surfs, without hittin anything, from the fin "falling out" of the plastic bit at the bottom (see attached picture). I picked up a used set from a place called the Board Source, and the same thing happened to those. Now I'm just wishing I had gotten my fish with standard FCS or Futures boxes.

Attachments

Belchfire1

Nep status
Jun 27, 2013
Encinitas

These guys are out of the dialers, but have some others that look nice.
I bought some fins from them a few months ago. Nice quality, but I'm sure they're made in China

Oceanslide

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2008
Oceanside, CA
I'm guessing you wouldn't be willing to part with the fins separately?
Your DK is an absolute mouth-watering masterpiece of a board, but I think it would have too much overlap with my Hanel fish.

I'm really bummed about the durability of the LokBox fins. I started losing fin after fin after routine surfs, without hittin anything, from the fin "falling out" of the plastic bit at the bottom (see attached picture). I picked up a used set from a place called the Board Source, and the same thing happened to those. Now I'm just wishing I had gotten my fish with standard FCS or Futures boxes.
Sorry...I'm sure whoever ends up with the DK will want the Dialer fins for it. I've never had negative issues with Lokbox,
weird you've had such bad luck.

Sep 20, 2019
Give Rainbow fin a call. They will make a pair. They won’t do the curve turbo version.