WTB glider

xmesa

Nep status
Jul 25, 2014
sigh... i have a dark green 10 or 11 Chris Christenson copy of an Frye eagle, single fin no trailers, it's such a fun board ... i got it a few months back at the Board Collective in Oceanside, but i've since fucked up my shoulder and need surgery and won't be surfing anything anytime soon...

i'll post pics soon -

xmesa

Nep status
Jul 25, 2014
edit - oh duh - i moved from HB harbor to O'side by the pier . if you're interested, I'll let you know if i come up toward OC soon

sublime74

Miki Dora status
Jan 13, 2010
sigh... i have a dark green 10 or 11 Chris Christenson copy of an Frye eagle, single fin no trailers, it's such a fun board ... i got it a few months back at the Board Collective in Oceanside, but i've since fucked up my shoulder and need surgery and won't be surfing anything anytime soon...

i'll post pics soon -
Hey dude really dig it so what is the length and how much selling for?

sublime74

Miki Dora status
Jan 13, 2010
just stopped in to say I love my mitsven glider.

Wave hogs come from the person operating the craft, not the board :)
Mitsven gliders sound so exciting, not looking to spend too much though, I’m far away from wave hog, very considerate and mellow although love to claim the waves when my turns

Reactions: oeste858

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
I was just teasing ya. Of course totally depends on the individual, but I’ve seen a fair amount of those abusing the wave-catching ease of those boards. Can be session killers in the wrong hands! “With great power comes great responsibility” LOL

Reactions: sublime74 and Aruka

xmesa

Nep status
Jul 25, 2014
ahhhhhhhhh i kinda got cold feet on this one, Sublime. sorry. I'll PM you price and keep you posted if i change my mind

I'll decide if i want to let it go in the next week or so after i set the date for my shoulder surgery and review mri w/doc

I messaged Travis when this board came up on their post. I was VERY tempted just to have something that I could take out no matter the conditions and get wet. I was gun shy and honestly don't know how the hell I would store it at my house.. Good pick up.
^ exactly why i got it. catches so many waves even when it's micro... but found myself taking it out in head high stuff if i could find an excuse. when you find trim it just goes so fucking fast.

i was thinking of selling because eventually i really want to try a longer one with trailers and no single fin, like Skip says he likes

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
i was thinking of selling because eventually i really want to try a longer one with trailers and no single fin, like Skip says he likes
one of the other reasons I backed off. Bigger and better fin placements

sublime74

Miki Dora status
Jan 13, 2010
ahhhhhhhhh i kinda got cold feet on this one, Sublime. sorry. I'll PM you price and keep you posted if i change my mind

I'll decide if i want to let it go in the next week or so after i set the date for my shoulder surgery and review mri w/doc

^ exactly why i got it. catches so many waves even when it's micro... but found myself taking it out in head high stuff if i could find an excuse. when you find trim it just goes so fucking fast.

No worries I’m still just looking around not too committed always regretted when sold unsure

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I put my old 12' fish simmons as the most difficult board I've ever learned but also top 3 boards ever owned. I'd be stoked to get another but storing it was more difficult for me than a paddleboard and was more prone to the elements. If I got another one it'd be an eagle.

MrSteve

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 1, 2015
NJ
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: MathDebater