WTB Album Townsend

nickpheous

Michael Peterson status
Apr 8, 2008
Huntington Beach
Hello. Looking to buy a Townsend (regular foot) in the 6’8-6’10 range. Was planning to order a custom soon but want to see if there’s one floating around that someone may want to part with.

Also might be interested in a 6’4-6’6 moonstone as well

Thanks

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Townsend is a good alt stepup, but I suspect these two models may have better lower end:

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
Why are so many Album's for sale on Craigslist? Who spends $1500 on a board and then sells it barely used - can someone say unhappy customers... My question is - are customers unhappy with the ride of the board or the quality of manufacturing? I have a buddy that got one and love his but he has know Matt for years and has his shape dialed in for him. Just asking.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Why are so many Album's for sale on Craigslist? Who spends $1500 on a board and then sells it barely used - can someone say unhappy customers... My question is - are customers unhappy with the ride of the board or the quality of manufacturing? I have a buddy that got one and love his but he has know Matt for years and has his shape dialed in for him. Just asking.
Well, I doubt many people would sell a boar they liked at a loss due to “quality of manufacturing”. I think some people just don’t click with them. They’re definitely not going to be everyone’s cup of tea. A couple erBBers didn’t click with my Plasmic they tried, while a couple others loved it.
Twins were trendy the last 2-4 years and I bet there’s a lot of non-album twins in general that were listed after just a few sessions. I’ve seen a lot of CI fishbeards in like-new cond.

I just did the same with a MiniGhost. Wanted to love it but just didn’t click and didn’t surf how I hoped it would.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Hello. Looking to buy a Townsend (regular foot) in the 6’8-6’10 range. Was planning to order a custom soon but want to see if there’s one floating around that someone may want to part with.

Also might be interested in a 6’4-6’6 moonstone as well

Thanks
I’ve got a 7’2 I’d sell you.

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
I have often wonder why I don't see more Zamora boards in the water - the dude make a solid - killer board!
Didnt he stop shaping for a minute and now is back up and running

Also a geographic thing perhaps. prob more in LA zone

trifish

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
I'm going to be getting rid of a couple of longer boards in the coming weeks. One being a xtr townsend with a diamond tail. Hit me up if you have any interest. 6'8" x 20 x 2.56. Great condition.

boards (1).JPG