Wow

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
They've been available as a custom order for a while. A local ripper, Tucker O'Shia who works at E.T. Surf and has ridden most boards available from that shop (Chilli, Lost, JS, CI, Rusty, FW, Hadenshapes) will not stop raving about the board and he's been on it since summer.

Reactions: Havoc

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
I thought the board looked good under Parker Coffin's feet, and not too small. Looked up his height, and he's 5'6-5'7, riding a 5'7.

Bet you that Noel Salad will go 5'4 or something silly.

Reactions: Havoc and tedshred5

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
figure your length, width and approximate rocker. U.S. blanks catalog.

7 yards cloth of your choice. S cloth is stronger, but if you do art, it's not as pretty.

Gallon and a half azuline epoxy kit. In that kit, get 1 slow part b and 1 thick and fast part b. I get to keep the left overs.

FCS Fusion plugs. It's my only template. You figure out what angle and quad twin or whatever.

FCS leash plug.

Reactions: deforestcooper

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
figure your length, width and approximate rocker. U.S. blanks catalog.

7 yards cloth of your choice. S cloth is stronger, but if you do art, it's not as pretty.

Gallon and a half azuline epoxy kit. In that kit, get 1 slow part b and 1 thick and fast part b. I get to keep the left overs.

FCS Fusion plugs. It's my only template. You figure out what angle and quad twin or whatever.

FCS leash plug.
I’ll check it out.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Defroster and racer, why don't you like the fins up? I've ridden both and liked both, just curious as to your opinion. I think it fits this CI shape well.

Idk, keels just feel like not as good as a quad and not as good as an upright twin. Somewhere in between and I'm wishing I was on a quad or upright twin.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Idk, keels just feel like not as good as a quad and not as good as an upright twin. Somewhere in between and I'm wishing I was on a quad or upright twin.
I like flat sided keels.

You might like these....