Would Phil Haney have commited suicide?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Would Phil Haney have committed suicide?

Good-Bye, Amigo, and Rest in Peace, Patriot

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.....The “Second Great Purge,” as Phil termed it, occurred in 2011, as the Obama administration started identifying and targeting for removal key subject matter experts on domestic militant Islam across the federal bureaucracy. Phil himself became the target of investigations by three separate federal agencies. Other subject matter experts, like Steve Coughlin, John Guandolo, Lt. Col. Matthew Dooley and other patriots who understood the threat of militant Islam to the United States and would have vociferously objected to the Obama administration’s next move were similarly targeted and driven out of government. That next move was the administration’s embrace of a perverse policy agenda which it termed “Countering Violent Extremism,” or CVE.

CVE fundamentally altered the US Government’s treatment and view of political and militant Islam. It went from treating its proponents as a threat needing to be countered with all the tools of law enforcement, to treating its adherents as people needing to be “understood,” partnered with and coddled by our government, in hopes of reforming their psychopathic tendencies. In foreign countries, which had embraced a similar philosophy, this policy is known as “Engagement and Dialogue.” It proved disastrous.

Phil persuasively argued that the CVE policies that the Obama administration pursued, including the destruction of Phil’s work that was ordered to be deleted, led to the government’s failure to stop the Islamist attacks in December 2015 on a San Bernardino Christmas party and in June 2016 at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando. Simply put, as Phil frames it, the Obama administration ordered Phil to erase the dots that should have been used to connect these individuals and their organizations, particularly one called Tablighi Jamaat, as part of the Obama administration’s effort to sanitize the background of US Islamists with whom it wanted to engage in its perverse terrorist-coddling policies.
An initial report from the sheriff’s office claims that Phil’s gunshot wound to the chest was self-inflicted. I’m sorry, but I do not buy for a minute that this most rational of men, who had weathered nine investigations over many years by the Obama administration into his conduct after he challenged its Islamist-loving policies and come out perfectly clean every time, would ever do something so irrational as to take his own life. Philip Haney was the embodiment of logic and resilience. I could only hope to have a fraction of the fortitude he demonstrated if similarly confronted. He was not a quitter. Ever.

Phil Haney had developed many enemies, both within the Deep State and within the Islamist movement in the United State with his absolutely fearless expositions of their treachery. Again, I call upon Attorney General Barr to conduct an exhaustive investigation into the circumstances surrounding Phil’s death – both the forensic evidence attendant to it and the circumstances of Phil’s life, his communications, and his psychological state. The report of the sheriff’s initial suicide theory does not compute with the man I and many other conservative allies knew.

Phil was always so effusive in his praise of me and my Judicial Watch colleagues, but he was the one who put himself on the line. Phil always concluded our conversations with touching phrases like, “Stay well, amigo” and “Keep up the fight, my friend. You’re doing the Lord’s work.”

Phil Haney, you truly did the Lord’s Work. Rest in peace at his right hand, amigo.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
That is a trip how the right is invoking Jesus all the time.

The guy writing the article doesn't understand the nature of suicide.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
That is a trip how the right is invoking Jesus all the time.

The guy writing the article doesn't understand the nature of suicide.
Jesus and patriotism. They feel that if the invoke those two things, all is good with the rest of the reasoning because nobody would dare to challenge jesus and patriotism.

And you can't expect that somebody who doesn't understand the nature of gay, would understand the nature of suicide.

It's like when certain low empaths here call suicide "selfish" and tell people suffering from depression to pull themselves by the bootstraps.