Worst salvia trip sitter ever...

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
DMT but darker more sinister. That was my take but the dark wasn't necessarily dark or light but yeah if I picked up on the dark, and I did, there's reason enough right there for me to say okay, I did it. Done. That's just me. I probably have already done all the good I'm gonna do with the whole tripping trip.
That's stuffs heavy.
Kratom is like coffee with a little Prozac for ex-junkies. A life saver for thousands, but it is not, in any way, a party drug. If you take too much anything it'll get you high.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
When I lived in OB, a neighbor that was hanging out said, hey try this salvia, it's a little more intense than weed. Specific instructions to hold first rip in for a minute and then grab another off the exhale and repeat.

Yeah, a little more intense... fucker.

I have never done acid but I have eaten mushrooms a handful of times. Sure you trip and your conscious is a bit altered but you are still HERE. Not with salvia and especially the concentrated version of it. If you take a huge dose and apparently I did, you are gone, in a different reality, your body is still here and moving but your soul is in a different plane of existence and you can kind of control your body from far away but it is exhausting. It's funny, it's almost like you have to do some kind of quest to bring your soul and your body back together and back into reality. And you will fail and it will be horrifying because on that side it is very clear that if either your soul is trapped on that side or your body dies on this side, your soul is cut off and doesn't come back.

So when you find that door back is shut and you need a fast Plan B, jumping out a window to get back, having been that deep, oh absolutely you would. Without question. You'd do anything. If you thought that a 6th floor window represented that door back, you would sprint for it with everything you had and it would be almost impossible for anyone to slow you down.

Thank god the salvia trip is over in a matter of minutes. If it was on the scale of hours, the suicide rate would be 100%. Even though it wouldn't technically be suicide because you're really not trying to kill yourself - the exact opposite.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Earnest-looking quacks have been promoting psychedelics as a solution to our country's mental health crisis. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY KIDS THINK IT'S OK TO TAKE Them.

1712450892631.png

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
When I lived in OB, a neighbor that was hanging out said, hey try this salvia, it's a little more intense than weed. Specific instructions to hold first rip in for a minute and then grab another off the exhale and repeat.

I have never done acid but I have eaten mushrooms a handful of times. Sure you trip and your conscious is a bit altered but you are still HERE. Not with salvia and especially the concentrated version of it. If you take a huge dose and apparently I did, you are gone, in a different reality, your body is still here and moving but your soul is in a different plane of existence and you can kind of control your body from far away but it is exhausting. It's funny, it's almost like you have to do some kind of quest to bring your soul and your body back together and back into reality. And you will fail and it will be horrifying because on that side it is very clear that if either your soul is trapped on that side or your body dies on this side, your soul is cut off and doesn't come back.

So when you find that door back is shut and you need a fast Plan B, jumping out a window to get back, having been that deep, oh absolutely you would. Without question. You'd do anything. If you thought that a 6th floor window represented that door back, you would sprint for it with everything you had and it would be almost impossible for anyone to slow you down.

Thank god the salvia trip is over in a matter of minutes. If it was on the scale of hours, the suicide rate would be 100%. Even though it wouldn't technically be suicide because you're really not trying to kill yourself - the exact opposite.
Now that you mentioned it, this is very very spot on as they say.

Yeah, I would say you definitely got the assignment when he told you to hold the hit in, that's what I did too but you sir, have a way with words. I can't believe you made it back with such a grasp of the experience but kids, that's what it's like. Don't do it. I'm serious.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Now that you mentioned it, this is very very spot on as they say.

Yeah, I would say you definitely got the assignment when he told you to hold the hit in, that's what I did too but you sir, have a way with words. I can't believe you made it back with such a grasp of the experience but kids, that's what it's like. Don't do it. I'm serious.
Thanks and I couldn't agree more about salvia being bad news. I remember that trip well - too well.

I thought Stephen King captured it pretty well in the Dark Tower when he wrote about going todash. Right down to the chimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: CutnSnip

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Never even heard of salvia.

My brother talked me into trying window pane blotter LSD when I was 17 and my parental units were away on vacation.
That was an interesting 8 hour trip that didn't end well with the folks coming home a day before they were supposed to early the next morning.
The house was a disaster with bongs and empty beers scattered all around.
I blamed it all on my older brother so he took the fall. :monkey:
It was fun but never felt the need to do it ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III

Salvia sounds gnarly, I've never done it. DMT once but I didn't "get there."

I have had the above experience on three hits of acid, I loved it. I could hardly move, had to crawl across my floor to get to a bay window I wanted to look out, it was exhausting, felt like it took all of my physical effort. I could see the words I wanted to speak in my head but I could not vocalize them. I've tried to get back there a few times to no avail. I've given up.

Reactions: Aruka and keenfish

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I'm going to the Perfect Designs film premiere at Knuckleheads in San Clemente this upcoming Thursday.

I picked up some salvia this afternoon and if nyone wants to toke at the party I'm down.

• Love
Reactions: enframed