Woo hoo! This is going to get good! Looks like New York is going to finally slap that bItch

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I am willing to bet when/if the truth comes out Trump will be shown to have a negative net worth.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Just once I would like to see you mouthbreathers defend Trump on facts/merits.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Just in time for the 2020 campaign to heat up.

Probably will show he made some money here, lost some money there, which will be spun as bad no matter.

IRS would've nailed him decades ago. His numerous tax lawyers are probably on personal terms with most IRS senior auditors at this point.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Just once I would like to see you mouthbreathers defend Trump on facts/merits.
I would like you to not defend Hillary on things she admitted. Like the server, and the debate questions.

You can do it. Say,"Hillary had a dishonest reason for setting up a private server. It was so she could delete anything embarrassing" honesty will free your soul

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I would like you to not defend Hillary on things she admitted. Like the server, and the debate questions.

You can do it. Say,"Hillary had a dishonest reason for setting up a private server. It was so she could delete anything embarrassing" honesty will free your soul
I am not and have never defended Hillary the best thing I can say about her is lesser of 2 evils. Bottom line the server was not a criminal act no matter how much you want it to be. I will correct complete partisan falsehoods when I see them.