Women drivers...

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
How about women backseat drivers? I gotta say all the women in my life, my mother, my sister and my gf all drive me nuts while passengers in my car. I think I'd rather take my chances with them behind the wheel than deal with them as backseat drivers.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
How about women backseat drivers? I gotta say all the women in my life, my mother, my sister and my gf all drive me nuts while passengers in my car. I think I'd rather take my chances with them behind the wheel than deal with them as backseat drivers.
Backseat driving > Navigating

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
my wife nearly hit a motorcycle cop head on while crossing over the line distracted looking at a place she wanted to hike. and this is immediately after she said she was 5 times better at driving than me (my response was: 5 times more distracted)

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Backseat driving > Navigating

I'm talking about blood curdling screams when traffic slows down in front of you or someone changes into your lane even when you're fully aware of everything around you and in control. My response to that is probably the most common fight I have with my gf. At least once a car ride she'll throw her hands up in the air and let out a blood curdling scream as if she's staring death in the face. Meanwhile I've been driving for over 25yrs and have never hit anyone or anything. My mother and sister are worse.

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
The driver fled the scene. My wife called her to see if she was ok? You can’t make this up

urchined

Nep status
Jul 20, 2019
NCSD, CA
How damaged does something need to be to be covered by homeowners insurance?

I told them they can send they’re own garage door guys out. I want someone to look for structural damage. Most of the valuables destroyed
Her auto liability will cover it. Don’t put it on your homeowners policy. Loss history will be on your record. I’m in the insurance business.

Reactions: rts265

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Her auto liability will cover it. Don’t put it on your homeowners policy. Loss history will be on your record. I’m in the insurance business.
Home insurance already involved. It’s a lose situation. They said they’ll be going after the driver when all repairs done. Had we gone through driver we’d probably be waiting still. Lesson learned, but our insurance has been great.

Reactions: urchined

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
I'm talking about blood curdling screams when traffic slows down in front of you or someone changes into your lane even when you're fully aware of everything around you and in control. My response to that is probably the most common fight I have with my gf. At least once a car ride she'll throw her hands up in the air and let out a blood curdling scream as if she's staring death in the face. Meanwhile I've been driving for over 25yrs and have never hit anyone or anything. My mother and sister are worse.
Mine's the same. And when I don't crash into the imaginary hazard, in spite of her screaming in my ear to "look out" she says, "see, I saved you"

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
casa_murgrienta that was very honorable mentioning/giving credit regarding your wife's driving.
My wife tries but you know, she can barely see over the wheel, doesn't know how to use her mirrors except for clearly mouthing obscenities toward other drivers sometimes.
In all fairness, I have become a pretty poor driver myself especially since I got a full size pickup with a backup camera.
Ten to 15 more years and I'll be too blind to drive anyway.
Better watch out for people like me, and that's on the real B!

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
casa_murgrienta that was very honorable mentioning/giving credit regarding your wife's driving.
My wife tries but you know, she can barely see over the wheel, doesn't know how to use her mirrors except for clearly mouthing obscenities toward other drivers sometimes.
Just out of interest, why are you guys marrying these women if they're so useless?

I'm always puzzled by these marriages.

If I found myself berating my wife on the erBB, I'd get a divorce straight away.