Woke Liberals Say Black Kids are Retarded.... Want to Cancel AP Courses.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
https://nypost.com/2019/08/26/school-diversity-panel-wants-city-to-scrap-gifted-programs/

Arguing that such programs perpetuate racial inequality because they’re comprised mostly of white and Asian students.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
This how you achieve equality.

Not everyone can be excellent so you must chop off the arms of those who are excellent to make things fair.

Fairness is evil. Fairness is based in envy. The pursuit of fairness has caused more death and misery than anything else in human existence.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
This proves the goal is race-to-the-bottom equity rather than equality of opportunity.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Duffy said:

Not everyone can be excellent so you must chop off the arms of those who are excellent to make things fair.

Fairness is evil. Fairness is based in envy. The pursuit of fairness has caused more death and misery than anything else in human existence.
I don't think you understand the concept of fairness?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Autoprax said:
Duffy said:

You know he does.

There is fair.

Then there is the political/social definition of fair where humans make things fair.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Autoprax said:
Duffy said:

I understand it perfectly in its implementation.

Let’s say I have a nice house and you have a shitty house. That’s not fair. There’s no reason why I should have a better house than you. To be fair we should both have houses of the same value.

Unfortunately not everyone can have a really nice house like the one I have. There just isn’t enough money for you and I to both have really nice houses.

The only way we can achieve this fairness is for me to accept a house that is shitty like your house is.

And therein lies a problem. I like my house and I worked very hard for my house and I’m not going to just give up my nice so that lazy dirt bags like you don’t get jealous and bitch about how unfair it is that you can’t have the nice sh!t I have. Fuckk you, man. This is my house, I bought it.

Well because I’m not willing to just give up my nice house and move into some sh!t hole squat brothel like yours, in the interest of fairness you and your greedy scumbag buddies vote people into power who will take my house by force. And if I absolutely refuse I will be imprisoned or killed.

Fairness brought to it’s inevitable conclusion must necessarily mean that nobody has anything.

Fairness may work ok in kindergarten but after that, not so much.

Fairness is based in envy.

Fairness is evil.

An unrelenting quest for fairness will be the ruin of us all.

Fuckk fairness.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

Let’s say I have a nice house and you have a shitty house. That’s not fair. There’s no reason why I should have a better house than you. To be fair we should both have houses of the same value.

Unfortunately not everyone can have a really nice house like the one I have. There just isn’t enough money for you and I to both have really nice houses.

The only way we can achieve this fairness is for me to accept a house that is shitty like your house is.

And therein lies a problem. I like my house and I worked very hard for my house and I’m not going to just give up my nice so that lazy dirt bags like you don’t get jealous and bitch about how unfair it is that you can’t have the nice sh!t I have. Fuckk you, man. This is my house, I bought it.

Well because I’m not willing to just give up my nice house and move into some sh!t hole squat brothel like yours, in the interest of fairness you and your greedy scumbag buddies vote people into power who will take my house by force. And if I absolutely refuse I will be imprisoned or killed.

Fairness brought to it’s inevitable conclusion must necessarily mean that nobody has anything.

Fairness is evil.

Fuckk fairness.
You're not wrong but you are overlooking that, with this middle class redistribution, if the poor get anything, it's crumbs. It's the top 0.1% who are receiving the benefits. It is a slick sleight of hand in letting the middle and lower class fight each other instead of cutting the heads off the ones controlling the marionettes.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias

Fairness is evil.

Fuckk fairness.
You are proving two things:

1) You don't know what fairness is

2) You suck at analogies

Fairness is not about possessions.

It's about equal opportunity and equal treatment.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad

It's about equal opportunity and equal treatment.
So which part of his comments do you think are in conflict with either equal opportunity or equal treatment?

bigsurfer67

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 29, 2008
Disparities are more economic rather than racial...education gaps are decreasing among races. Even if there are no more "gifted" classes, the smart-hard workers will continue to excel regardless...AP classes or not. Asians as a group get the best grades and test scores compared to whites and excel regardless of the school they are at.

bigsurfer67

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 29, 2008

Arguing that such programs perpetuate racial inequality because they’re comprised mostly of white and Asian students.
Disparities are more economic rather than racial...education gaps are decreasing among races. Even if there are no more "gifted" classes, the smart-hard workers will continue to excel regardless...AP classes or not. Asians as a group get the best grades and test scores compared to whites and excel regardless of the school they are at.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
DeBlasio said:
Every child, regardless of ZIP code, has the right to attend a school where they can thrive.
Is there something wrong with this statement? It implies equal opportunity.

How the fvck did Duffy get that "fairness is envy" and that someone wants his house from that?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It is inarguable that the school board is attempting to create a race to bottom by eliminating programs that work for more gifted students

This is an attempt to create fairness and equity by eliminating something that is already functioning on the concept of equal opportunity. Any kid can get into the gifted program, some just don't make it

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad

It's about equal opportunity and equal treatment. [/qu
His entire post is based on the fact that he doesn't understand what fairness, in context of equality, means.

Neither do you.
"he's stupid and so are you" is not responsive to the question I asked. Which parts of his comment do you think are in conflict with your comment about fairness?

Do you have something in his comment you can point to or not?