Woke culture only exists on twitter and reddit

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You don’t think that promoting the idea that obesity is healthy is damaging?
Because fat people think they're unhealthy until they see it in a magazine?

People are fat in America and it's got nothing to do with the media.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Maybe not that big, but I always find people whose physique is not healthy "looking" ahead of me or passing me at the end of a marathon. That taught me not to judge books by their covers.

Reactions: kidfury

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Says the guy who thinks that Trump has no (ZERO) influence on anybody's life in this country. :unsure:
Trump certainly affected your life because you are of weak mind and character. We’ve all seen you TDSing on a daily basis for the last 5 years. I simply compartmentalize politics and go about my life. You should try it some time.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump certainly affected your life because you are of weak mind and character. We’ve all seen you TDSing on a daily basis for the last 5 years. I simply compartmentalize politics and go about my life. You should try it some time.
Says the guy who posts Cosmo covers to attack fat chicks, you are as bad as ifail just even more dishonest about it.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
yeah, why is this a concern to you? Let fat people be fat if they want.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Says the guy who posts Cosmo covers to attack fat chicks, you are as bad as ifail just even more dishonest about it.
I’m not attacking them. If they feel confident and healthy, good for them. But I doubt they do, cause the health problems associated with being that obese tend to make people feel like sh!t.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I’m not attacking them. If they feel confident and healthy, good for them. But I doubt they do, cause the health problems associated with being that obese tend to make people feel like sh!t.
Again, so what? If not to attack, what was the point of this thread?

And the chick doing yoga is being healthy, at least in that instance. Good for her - gotta start somewhere.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You don’t think you are paying for it with your healthcare premiums and medicare/aid/sdi taxes?
Is that a mission you're on? To lower my health care bills? I appreciate it, but I don't think posting about fat women to a handful of older surfers (and Ifall) is gunna get that done. Maybe go out and find some fat women and tell them directly they're not healthy while shoving that cover in their face?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Again, so what? If not to attack, what was the point of this thread?
To trigger fecal face. Mission accomplished.

And to show that in the quest to be nice and #woke, ideas that are scientifically incorrect will creep into the mainstream and spread misinformation. It's the wrong message to send, especially in times like this where your chances of dying from covid are much higher if you are obese.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
To trigger fecal face. Mission accomplished.

And to show that in the quest to be nice and #woke, ideas that are scientifically incorrect will creep into the mainstream and spread misinformation. It's the wrong message to send, especially in times like this where your chances of dying from covid are much higher if you are obese.
Are there recipes for Soylent Green inside the issue?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink