"With Covid" or "Of Covid"????

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Have Yet to deer hunt. I got a 30-30 just over a year ago but getting a bird dog this year put all my focus into ruffed grouse, woodcock and stocked pheasant.

but yeah more concerned about ticks, that goes without saying in these parts.

pulled what might have been close to 100 off my dog our first day in the mountains for grouse.

Reactions: Mr Doof and afoaf

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
This came up in a hunting podcast I was listening too.

i think it’s pretty obviously not a risk to humans, and any disclaimers about transmission is a liability coverage in the unlikely event of the impossible.

it is in the best interest of wildlife biologists to track disease in animal populations to see the effect it has on that animal population. This effects many things like harvest of game animals, in this case deer.

I get it, the lazy response is shock and disgust.
as an unpaid federal contractor to manage the herd, i‘m apart of the surveillance program. I get it.

There’s no risk but wear a mask when field dressing and butchering And keep your pets away!

can’t make this sh!t up!

1643164360799.png

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: Ifallalot and PRCD

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
intellectual relativism is just as bad as moral relativism

keep up or get the fk out...a well-informed electorate is a prerequisite to democracy

conservatives whinge about their taxes going to the social safety net when this entire country is a safety net carrying their low-achieving asses along.

of the top 15 most federally dependent states, 13 went to Trump

the Biden vote in 2020 represented 70% of the US GDP

how long is the country going to be dragged down by internecine warfare because losers prefer to dwell on their loss?....meanwhile manufacturing continues to flee and wealth inequality rises because voters don't do sh!t about it

Trump was not a compelling intellectual argument. it was a manbaby tantrum sanctioned by half the voters of the country because they don't really have any original ideas or solutions...just some stupid sloganeering and idol worship

fkn hell

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

keep up or get the fk out...a well-informed electorate is a prerequisite to democracy

conservatives whinge about their taxes going to the social safety net when this entire country is a safety net carrying their low-achieving asses along.

how long is the country going to be dragged down by internecine warfare because losers prefer to dwell on their loss?....meanwhile manufacturing continues to flee and wealth inequality rises because voters don't do sh!t about it

Trump was not a compelling intellectual argument. it was a manbaby tantrum sanctioned by half the voters of the country because they don't really have any original ideas or solutions...just some stupid sloganeering and idol worship

fkn hell
Every good thing about America was brought by Liberals and malevolent Conservatives have fought tooth and nail against.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

fkn hell
I love a good "exercise in futility" so I find myself often reminding my uncle that automation is one of the biggest "job killers" in America.

He still thinks it's mexicans.

Reactions: Ifallalot

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
hal’s a tick.

fkn hell
so. Was there a candidate in any recent election that was compelling intellectual argument?

isnt the vast majority of campaigning stupid slogans and idol worship? I mean, Hillary did throw a concert to prematurely Celebrate a win.

original ideas? Comon, man. It’s all regurgitated malarkey with a new, stupid slogan.

it happens on Both sides

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
hal’s a tick.

so. Was there a candidate in any recent election that was compelling intellectual argument?

isnt the vast majority of campaigning stupid slogans and idol worship? I mean, Hillary did throw a concert to prematurely Celebrate a win.

original ideas? Comon, man. It’s all regurgitated malarkey with a new, stupid slogan.

it happens on Both sides

If you paid attention Biden had alot of big plans blocked by the Repubs and 2 corrupt openly bribed Dems.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot and Hump

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
hal’s a tick.

it happens on Both sides

BO said universal health care and did it

Trump said no more mexicans and MAGA, but that wasn't a policy solution to the angst that drove his win

Biden just has to keep the car in the fkn lanes and roll back bullshit EOs like Bears Ears and such, if he gets an infrastructure bill and makes a nice little budget then all the better

the GOPs base has very real economic complaints and a general disdain for the system, but they elect incompetent bomb throwers

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Trump said no more mexicans and MAGA, but that wasn't a policy solution to the angst that drove his win

Biden just has to keep the car in the fkn lanes and roll back bullshit EOs like Bears Ears and such, if he gets an infrastructure bill and makes a nice little budget then all the better

the GOPs base has very real economic complaints and a general disdain for the system, but they elect incompetent bomb throwers
I love that move. Put people in office and then point to Congress and say SEE......government is good fer nuthin'!!!

Elect clowns and you get a circus.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ

Barrys ACA is hardly universal health care. government mandated health insurance is still failing millions of Americans.

anything else?

It’ll be a win til 2024 if grandpa keeps to eating ice cream, limits gafs on live mics and doesn’t poop his undies regularly.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Barrys ACA is hardly universal health care. government mandated health insurance is still failing millions of Americans.

anything else?

It’ll be a win til 2024 if grandpa keeps to eating ice cream, limits gafs on live mics and doesn’t poop his undies regularly.
that's not a response