Winter storm brings some waves to the east coast

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Why do you talk like that? I'm guessing if you just focused a bit of time on speaking in complete and coherent sentences you could probably increase your delivery tips by ten fold. Shoot..with your new found riches you can finally get the radio fixed in your mom/girlfriends car. Just imagine all the listening choices that would bring.
Not a delivery boy, but you are a low T closet queen. How long you remember the car radio thing? Pathetic, I own you! Btw you are unable to surf anymore and are moving to Tampa, what a looser.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

do you really think you’re not a retard ?

you should try to get someone to video you and start a youtube channel...

really! YOU ARE PATHETIC.

you claim you’re married ?

have your wife look at your posts & see what she thinks...

:foreheadslap:
"I know you are, but what am I'? The best a supposed creative type can come up with? Just a poseur in all aspects of life I guess.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Not a delivery boy, but you are a low T closet queen. How long you remember the car radio thing? Pathetic, I own you! Btw you are unable to surf anymore and are moving to Tampa, what a looser.
Jupiter ding dong.

Are you concerned that your mom/girlfriend may want to leave whatever shithole south jersey toilet you live in? That would be decision time. Give up sex, food, a roof, a car and the internet...but you would still have mostly flat windy toilet water to surf in....until someone stole your board from the homeless camp.

• Haha

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Jupiter ding dong.

Are you concerned that your mom/girlfriend may want to leave whatever shithole south jersey toilet you live in? That would be decision time. Give up sex, food, a roof, a car and the internet...but you would still have mostly flat windy toilet water to surf in....until someone stole your board from the homeless camp.
I dont believe you. Keep inventing lies about my life, pathetic,

• Haha

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Surfed the poles from 3-6pm and caught 4 stand up dry barrels And countless runners down the beach. Woke up the next day to total flatness and got really depressed. All I wanted to do was have a repeat of yesterday but NOOOOOOOOO can’t have that for an east coaster!
Started looking at flights to C.A. Immediately….
I got a couple drifts from like noon to three and went back out around 430. I wasn't too bad on Monday morning given how tired I felt but for how good it still was at 6pm I figured there'd still be something and the air temp would have everybody sleeping.

I started looking at the next two cold fronts. Not shabby at all especially for a La Nina so far.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yeah, couldn’t have happened when I was there for 5 weeks at the end of 2020. Nooooooo.

the sooner I cut bait and move to nica for 9 months of the year, the better for everyone. I’m going to start really looking hard at how I make that happen sooner rather than a decade from now. If I blow out my number this year and make many Makas, then I may feel differently a year from now, but something tells me it’s more than money that’s really starting to itch at me. Like a really deep carpe diem itch and I have (some) of the means and the know how to probably make a good living and never be tethered to a company other than one of my own creation, ever again.

Mid life crisis or mid life awakening? Had a long talk with a colleague today. 63 years old and about 35 years sober. Anyway, he’s still hustling and selling ads and making his up and down years like he’s been doing for decades. Turns out he had a stroke AND open heart surgery last year, lucky to be alive and back to more or less decent health. But it really got those existential gears grinding boy. Not that this gentleman doesn’t have a fine life. Has a loving wife whom he adores. Nice home in the suburbs and a nice little country house in the woods of east Hampton that he bought 20 years ago (he could retire just by selling that place alone now) so it’s not like he’s doing anything wrong, I just know I don’t want to be him in 20 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: VaB

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I too took a pass the big day. It's all good, I didn't Need to duckdive even only 10 of those anyway. The next day was disappointing, I kinda thought there would still be a little more left than what there was, but there wasn't. Glad to see the younger folks going harder with the year round stock, but with all the takers on a 2X January day, the future looks pretty crowded I should make room for the onslaught. Your welcome.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Yeah, couldn’t have happened when I was there for 5 weeks at the end of 2020. Nooooooo.

the sooner I cut bait and move to nica for 9 months of the year, the better for everyone. I’m going to start really looking hard at how I make that happen sooner rather than a decade from now. If I blow out my number this year and make many Makas, then I may feel differently a year from now, but something tells me it’s more than money that’s really starting to itch at me. Like a really deep carpe diem itch and I have (some) of the means and the know how to probably make a good living and never be tethered to a company other than one of my own creation, ever again.

Mid life crisis or mid life awakening? Had a long talk with a colleague today. 63 years old and about 35 years sober. Anyway, he’s still hustling and selling ads and making his up and down years like he’s been doing for decades. Turns out he had a stroke AND open heart surgery last year, lucky to be alive and back to more or less decent health. But it really got those existential gears grinding boy. Not that this gentleman doesn’t have a fine life. Has a loving wife whom he adores. Nice home in the suburbs and a nice little country house in the woods of east Hampton that he bought 20 years ago (he could retire just by selling that place alone now) so it’s not like he’s doing anything wrong, I just know I don’t want to be him in 20 years.
Time over money vs Money over time.

I jumped ship well before I was anywhere near the comfortable nest egg you're accumulating, trusted in my professional experience and knowhow would be enough to survive, knowing full well that I could end up in destitute poverty as a possible outcome.

Worth every second of it from the day I took the decision... No golden parachute can replace one second of your life as a completely free man.

It's the same old adage my 1st boss, and my analysis of developing nations econ teacher from 3rd year, told me... The one about the fictitious man who owns the entire wealth of the planet and has only moments left to live. As the owner of the world, the best team of physicians are at his bedside. And not even if he's willing to fork over his entire material fortune can he buy one second more of time when "the time to go" comes.

Conclusion: one second of your FREE time is worth more than all the riches in the world.

Tough decision to make, I'm all for you bailing the sooner the better. And do not be surprised when those 9 months quickly become 12! :shameonyou:

:waving::shaka:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Why do you talk like that? I'm guessing if you just focused a bit of time on speaking in complete and coherent sentences you could probably increase your delivery tips by ten fold. Shoot..with your new found riches you can finally get the radio fixed in your mom/girlfriends car. Just imagine all the listening choices that would bring.
Hey retard, still have your youtube channel?

• Haha