Winter storm brings some waves to the east coast

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
speak for yourself ! :roflmao:

i think it’s great when he gets butthurt !

the erbb requires a number 1 loser retard.
we need laughs, and with the bitter boymundus, we can forego the stewart lanning style guilt for making fun of him...

LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE CASH, LOTS OF WAVES, AND 5000 MORE POSTS* FROM THE FUNGUSMUNDUS !! good times!

*4500 of which will say basically the same thing over and over....:crazy2::crazy2:
Washed up old hipster poseur who does not surf trying to take shots now? You scumbags have a bat signal. You got the loser retard title all wrapped up, btw.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
god, you are truly lame. :roflmao:

that’s autoprax’s shtick, try come up with something at least a little original...:roflmao:so obvious more than one can notice

has anyone from the bb even ever met you ? No, so what? nothing against meeting anyone here just not gonna be tryhard like you, Probably the reason you whiteknight so much, need cyber friends none in real life

you have 20,000 posts in what, 4 years ?

there must be a reason for that....? boredom and underemployment

you call other people here “keyboard warriors”. ???:roflmao: Yep, you surf yesterday?

and “effeminate” :roflmao:Again with the whiteknighting, you and Cacita have something on the DL?

and they’re “projecting”... Yes they are just like you

wtf are you ? keep making up fantasies you like it better that way.

sap.
Try not to slip on the ice tommorrow morning in Hoboken, feeble old bitch.

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
:roflmao: angry bro ?

i can’t see why you would be...

ur still a sap.

:roflmao:
Nah, I can just imagine the kook you used to be, sitting on the beach with all the hipster gear pontificating about what legend you are. Inland Dbag poseurs like you are a dime a dozen.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
There's no gotcha.

Just facts.

You're an aging, racist pizza delivery guy.
I called her a Witch Dr based on her beliefs, not race, or nationality. For guy who started a thread "Racism is Just a Distraction" to accuse anyone else of racism is the pure projection, but people like you do not think when lashing out just like gromsdad. I have never have worked as Pizza delivery guy, but you are in fact a bitchy male nurse. Keep looking down on the people who serve you, a real sign of character.

theramrod

Nep status
Nov 14, 2014
N Cackalaki
Looks like another winter storm is brewing for this coming weekend although I dont think it's setting up to be the wavemakerthe last one was.

The armpit of coast I'm tucked into didnt get near the swell the rest of the coast got.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
dude these guys are fucking with you because youre eashy to fook with. see how it works. stop taking the bait.
Nah, I like insulting them. It obviously leaves a mark, why else would they act like such butthurt bitches starting sh!t out of the blue.

• Dislike
Reactions: CutnSnip

Dekerwild

OTF status
Jul 28, 2017
Firing here Sunday, and I don't think firing applies often. Strangely I thought my two photos in the 2022 surf journal thread were better than anything on 911surfreport, and they normally stand there all day.

Long period ENE x SSE blowout x offshores = funtimes. That it was on a sunny Sunday was just a gift.

Shitload of spray in the face/blind drops. Like basically every one. One of those where I talk about it, and people are all, did you get choobed? And I'm all, some for sure, maybe some more? There were a couple I had no fggn idear what happened between paddling for it and kickout.

IMHO the best thing about swells like this is it's good everywhere. Find beach. Paddle out. Good waves.

I'd been complaining about our lack of rights-up-the-beach one-and-dones. She serves me what I asked for with an extremely helpful serving of ENE with some period on it to bump up the size and length of line.
Surfed the poles from 3-6pm and caught 4 stand up dry barrels And countless runners down the beach. Woke up the next day to total flatness and got really depressed. All I wanted to do was have a repeat of yesterday but NOOOOOOOOO can’t have that for an east coaster!
Started looking at flights to C.A. Immediately….

Reactions: mundus

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Nice! the gangs all here. Pretty lame for a fat low T, closet queen, anything to defend your little twink I guess.
Why do you talk like that? I'm guessing if you just focused a bit of time on speaking in complete and coherent sentences you could probably increase your delivery tips by ten fold. Shoot..with your new found riches you can finally get the radio fixed in your mom/girlfriends car. Just imagine all the listening choices that would bring.

• Haha
Reactions: donuts

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Nah, I like insulting them. It obviously leaves a mark, why else would they act like such butthurt bitches starting sh!t out of the blue.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

do you really think you’re not a retard ?

you should try to get someone to video you and start a youtube channel...

really! YOU ARE PATHETIC.

you claim you’re married ?

have your wife look at your posts & see what she thinks...

:foreheadslap: