Winter storm brings some waves to the east coast

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
There's no gotcha.

Just facts.

You're an aging, racist pizza delivery guy.
LOL, you are a petty effeminate male nurse, also a real miserable prick. I can only hope you are different IRL for the sake of anyone who has to be around you. This is all fact, not your made up stories. BTW you would not even made itt out this day.being a weak little manlet.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
LOL, you are a petty effeminate male nurse, also a real miserable prick. I can only hope you are different IRL for the sake of anyone who has to be around you. This is all fact, not your made up stories. BTW you would not even made itt out this day.being a weak little manlet.
LOL OK pizza boi

Tell us again about the time you took off deeper than all the locals on a big day at Makaha

p.s. "Effeminate" is a term you stole from me after I used it to describe your freakouts. You still sound like a woman. Try to get your own material.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
@mundus call your mom she wants to know whether or not to dry the new socks she bought you
More invented gotchas from the petty little bitch and mentioned family, a real piece of sh!t, I make a lighthearted post about tough day in the surf and scumbag trolls started taking shots. Do people like reading this shite? BTW, able to surf with your hip you fragile little manlet or did you make that up as well?

• Haha

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
More invented gotchas from the petty little bitch and mentioned family, a real piece of sh!t, I make a lighthearted post about tough day in the surf and scumbag trolls started taking shots. Do people like reading this shite? BTW, able to surf with your hip you fragile little manlet or did you make that up as well?
Now you're getting upset.

Do you really want to go down this road again?

Last time you had to take a self-imposed break for a little while.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Yep, being the Transplant who bitches about Transplants. It is patently obvious you hate yourself hence the constant need to attack others. What happened, no strong male role models, bullied as kid?
You had been doing so well.

Months without a meltdown.

Now you want to flush it all away?

• Haha

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
@LifeOnMars Where did you surf this swell on the East Coast?
I'm in CA, stopped in NY for a week at the end September to see friends and have my eyes lasered. There were waves but small and crappy as per usual. The photos look heavy and not worth the beatings to me, a 2 second icy closeout doesn't excite after surfing so many good waves in tropical waters. Florida looks like it would be nice in the winter, you guys must have some somewhat consistent surf down there because there are many rippers that come out of the state.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I'm in CA, stopped in NY for a week at the end September to see friends and have my eyes lasered. There were waves but small and crappy as per usual. The photos look heavy and not worth the beatings to me, a 2 second icy closeout doesn't excite after surfing so many good waves in tropical waters. Florida looks like it would be nice in the winter, you guys must have some somewhat consistent surf down there because there are many rippers that come out of the state.
Beatings build character, and everyone took some. Air and water were low 60s. Bummed for people who got closed out; pretty peaky in Florida for this one.

There's a million threads you can troll mundus in. Not as many about the East Coast firing off.

photos grabbed from voidlive report

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You had been doing so well.

Months without a meltdown.

Now you want to flush it all away?
You are in constant meltdown, always either whining or attacking just like the effeminate bitch you are, Quick look at your list for last word princess!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Beatings build character, and everyone took some. Air and water were low 60s. Bummed for people who got closed out; pretty peaky in Florida for this one.

There's a million threads you can troll mundus in. Not as many about the East Coast firing off.

photos grabbed from voidlive report

They are still butthurt because I make them look as stupid and shitty as they are.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Would not have made it outside anyway, Office Boi

• Haha