Winter storm brings some waves to the east coast

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
I don’t know any crackheads but I’m not believing that it’s that simple.

It’s probably a easier if you do it with someone else’s money like the guy you responded to did.
Wiser man than both of us once said, "why lose your own money, when you can perfectly well lose someone else's instead?".

Also, ¿tu que sabes sobre la ruta mas fácil, para mí, viejo ogro?

Walk a kilometer point six in another mans cholas antes de ponerte como su juez.

:waving::shaka:

On topic, our East coast is as big as I've ever seen in 20 years, shame about the 100 kmph on shores.

:socrazy::socrazy::socrazy::drowning::drowning::drowning:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Sam Hammer. Photo from Pat Nolan on Surfline. My favorite image from this swell.

Humble charger. Perhaps the greatest and definitely the most respected NJ surfer ever. Almost no social media presence, not in it for clicks or ad revenue, nicest guy you could ever meet, humble to a fault. Just goes out and fukkin charges and has all the tricks in the book. The ultimate guy who has always let his SURFING do the talking. Hats off to his partner in crime Mike Gleason for also just letting the surfing do the talking.

Last edited:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
IMG-20220120-WA0004.jpeg

Can people sit further off the peak?

:shrug:

Kept catching em backsiiiide, I hate going left.. but when they look like that?

:socrazy:

Got tired of paddling back out looking at them all, just sitting there, with waves like that ripping down the point.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::loser::foreheadslap::monkey::drowning::drowning:

Two Wrists!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: