Will Trimp still run after his racist rant

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Careful what you wish for. Remember what happened when Trump had a one in a million chance of winning :unsure: :roflmao: :drowning:
he's no longer an unknown.

He could win, but he lost the popular vote twice and ran against two of the weaker Dem candidates in ages.

This thread is interesting though - the discussion focused almost nothing on the clearly racist attack on Mitch's wife, almost like it's a given.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Somewher ein the back of my mind maybe but I believe it has been pretty clamped down. His ego will prevent him from running. His big lie can go eternal. He can keep campaigning endlessly to Save America". If he lost an election twice no more cookies. I dont think he is running which is why I put up $100 with DanceBisquit
I disagree. For him it's all about winning. That's all he really cares about. Even if he cheats, it's still winning in his mind. It's the only thing that feeds his soul.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I disagree. For him it's all about winning. That's all he really cares about. Even if he cheats, it's still winning in his mind. It's the only thing that feeds his soul.
He doesnt have a soul. The only thing that feeds him is rallying for Save America and selling Classified information. If he keeps rallying it eternal. If he campaigns and loses hes done. If he campaigns and wins GromsDic will be the happiest little Shepard on the planet. Plus he will make sure that he can never be convicted and rain vengeance down upon those who have smite him. But in order to do that he must win. . Its a real gamble. Its an all in situation. Personally I think a forever rally is the smart money.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Has there ever been a Trump employee he didn't hate? Apparently, China loving Elaine Chao, er, "Coco Chow" isn't one of them.

Ok, just as I thought, he said nothing wrong at all

It's amazing how he plays you guys like a fiddle

Getting on the side of Turtle Mitch? Nice!

• Haha
Reactions: Hump