Will the 2020 election end up in front of SCOTUS?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Even more so, the issues that would get to SCOTUS on this matter haven't been litigated, so at best, even if SCOTUS agreed with every legal position taken by Trump (which they won't), the best he could do is get remanded to the trial court where the case would then need to be litigated.

Biden doesn't need PA to win. So it's all a big giant nothing burger. There is literally zero chance the SCOTUS holds the entire election up because of this lawsuit. Zero.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Also note, the SCOTUS declined to hear the PA matter dealing with the uncounted "late" votes - the one that Justice Alito opined on previously - before that vote must be certified, so that case won't make it to them either.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
He's worried he's being made to look bad. Not worried that he attempted election fraud, attempted to subvert both democracy and the Constitution (for you "This is not a democracy, it's a Representative Republic!" types) , wasted millions of dollars donated to him/his campaign to fund these disasters.

No.

He's worried he's being made to look bad.

That sounds about right.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Mr. Jones, I keep waiting to hear from you on which case(s) you think will actually make it to SCOTUS and how the SCOTUS's ruling might impact the election.

Don't leave me hanging, bro.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Mr. Jones, I keep waiting to hear from you on which case(s) you think will actually make it to SCOTUS and how the SCOTUS's ruling might impact the election.

Don't leave me hanging, bro.
He already said that no matter what SCOTUS does, there was fraud. If SCOTUS decides there is no fraud, they are wrong.

In another thread.
Conservatives could lose in front of SCOTUS. SCOTUS would be wrong, but it could happen. If it does happen it could be reversed in congress. If all of these bodies fail to recognize that Trump actually won the election what are the chances that conservatives will do what leftists started attempting in 2017 when there was no question of who won, to burn America to the ground?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
i'm thinking John Roberts doesn't mind one bit that the Supremes have no reason to touch this, atm

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
He already said that no matter what SCOTUS does, there was fraud. If SCOTUS decides there is no fraud, they are wrong.

In another thread.

This shows how little he understands what's actually going on in the courtroom. SCOTUS will not be asked if there was fraud. It's not their job, nor do they have the ability, to hear evidence and decide if there was fraud. That's the job of the trial court.

Reactions: enframed

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
@Mike_Jones thinks Autoprax is an "erBB official" who can secretly ban him

@Mike_Jones thinks that the erBB officials are conspiring to suppress conservative voices here

@Mike_Jones thinks Michael Flynn was unfairly treated even though Michael Flynn admitted to being
a traitor to his country with evidence on the record that supports this

@Mike_Jones constructs elaborate narratives in his mind that do not comport with reality

when @Mike_Jones gets angry he calls people idiot, stupid, and liar which is pretty ironic if you ask me

Reactions: enframed