• Yes

• No

• Let's get a betting pool going

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
He's not the one who has acted in a despicable fashion in order to attack his political rivals.
No. He is the one who stole and withheld a shitload of classified documents from the federal government months after they were kindly requested. He is the one who snubbed his nose at them. Unrelated he is also the one who plead the fifth and the one you adore

Reactions: Chile Verde

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
No. He is the one who stole and withheld a shitload of classified documents from the federal government months after they were kindly requested. He is the one who snubbed his nose at them. Unrelated he is also the one who plead the fifth and the one you adore

One more time. There is no such thing as a document being classified to a president. Presidents can un-classify documents on a whim. Neither you nor Biden can do sh!t about it.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I bet you don't go to the gym that's owned by the meathead from NJ who was convicted of vehicular manslaughter.
Here is the one you need to join:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Here is the one you need to join:

Fatso is really melting down today.

You know, I thought by now that there would be a stem cell treatment but I guess science doesn't always work the way you want it to.

Reactions: JTS

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Lolz. Dude. Hes not President.

In other words you are telling us that Trump did not declassify whatever you're calling "classified documents" the FBI was looking for when he WAS president. Please tell us what the documents are, and how you know this.

JTS

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 22, 2004
If documents are declassified, the document markings showing the level of classification are removed. There are records showing who and when handled the administration of it. Records are kept of classed docs , don’t want to be losing or “misplacing “ very sensitive documents.