Will Democrats ever stop gaslighting and own the experiment that they forced children into, & its negative impacts on early learning and development?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Not to mention the disproportionate impact on minorities and low income students, who they like to pretend they advocate for but really just use as props? Truly disgusting people.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
is this about masks or distance learning?

I could def see how distance learning with a parent who is not engaged could cause issues

I make my kids read before they can access electronics....they'll spend 30 minutes whinging about it when they could have just finished up their reading.

kids are so stupid

• Love
Reactions: Kento

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
is this about masks or distance learning?

I could def see how distance learning with a parent who is not engaged could cause issues

I make my kids read before they can access electronics....they'll spend 30 minutes whinging about it when they could have just finished up their reading.

kids are so stupid
Both

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
LOL massive shitloads of masking and distance learning in red states, but it's the Democrats' problem.

Was gaslighting literally used in the OP?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Double LOL = WSBT is in Wisconsin. Literally the place the GOP Legislature hamstrung the Governor.

BUHDEMOCRATS.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
LOL massive shitloads of masking and distance learning in red states, but it's the Democrats' problem.

Was gaslighting literally used in the OP?

Double LOL = WSBT is in Wisconsin. Literally the place the GOP Legislature hamstrung the Governor.

BUHDEMOCRATS.

Democrat states and cities have had the most onerous and longstanding mask mandates. The data on this is empirical.

Reactions: Ifallalot

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Not to mention the disproportionate impact on minorities and low income students, who they like to pretend they advocate for but really just use as props? Truly disgusting people.
You can't shame people whose consciences are as seared as their genital warts. People like Randi Weingarten are there to get rich and powerful. A lot of teachers that went along with it are just there to punch a clock. Anyone who didn't want to go along with it was vilified by those who did and teh media campaign.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I think less than 20% of parents care what goes on at their kids’ school.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Wait a second. If kids were locked down and had more time at home, shouldn't they be BETTER readers not worse?

Maybe it's more of a demonstration that the parents are dragging the kids down more than the schools. :socrazy:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Democrat states and cities have had the most onerous and longstanding mask mandates. The data on this is empirical.
So the Democrats should only own the ones in entirely blue states for the extent to which they outlived the ones in red states?

And we can toss the WSBT link in the trash since the Republicans control that state and Evers barely has the power to wipe his own ass?

Or do you want to pretend Duval County schools NEVER closed?

• Haha

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Wait a second. If kids were locked down and had more time at home, shouldn't they be BETTER readers not worse?

Maybe it's more of a demonstration that the parents are dragging the kids down more than the schools. :socrazy:
The lock down was academically positive for my (high school age) son. He had tons of free time to do remote college courses and was able to engage in other pursuits that were more beneficial than the worthless sh!t his high school was doing. Mentally it was hard but he faired better than many of his friends who had parents that bought into the narrative.

But as pointed out above, a very small percentage of parents care or have the ability to help put their kids on the right path.

I’ve mentioned this before but I know a kid that never once signed into a zoom class and got all Bs on his report card in classes he never even registered for (it was done by someone at the school).

Im certain he isn’t the only one

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So the Democrats should only own the ones in entirely blue states for the extent to which they outlived the ones in red states?

And we can toss the WSBT link in the trash since the Republicans control that state and Evers barely has the power to wipe his own ass?

Or do you want to pretend Duval County schools NEVER closed?
Everyone responsible for this should be run out of office, lose their jobs. I don’t give a sh!t what party they align with. I’d be fine with putting some of them in prison.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The lock down was academically positive for my (high school age) son. He had tons of free time to do remote college courses and was able to engage in other pursuits that were more beneficial than the worthless sh!t his high school was doing. Mentally it was hard but he faired better than many of his friends who had parents that bought into the narrative.

But as pointed out above, a very small percentage of parents care or have the ability to help put their kids on the right path.

I’ve mentioned this before but I know a kid that never once signed into a zoom class and got all Bs on his report card in classes he never even registered for (it was done by someone at the school).

Im certain he isn’t the only one
It's like a bell curve with the middle washing out towards both sides playing out in real life.

Did this play out similarly with remote learning, etc. in other countries?