Why we build the wall.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Thanks for the offer, but ignore is for the obnoxious. You, my autistic friend, are more of an annoyance.
I can do obnoxious but you’re not worth the effort.

Do you have some kind of a problem with autistic people? Autistic people are annoying to you? You should try showing some humility towards people less fortunate than yourself.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
I've no problem with the autistic. That's why I called you my autistic friend.

You are mildly annoying, but i haven't set you to "ignore this user". You, like many on the spectrum, seem to miss cues in interpersonal relationships. I understand where you are coming from. I will be your friend.

You probably made a really good engineer. Endless hours staring at warning lights, just waiting for one of them to blink on.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I've no problem with the autistic. That's why I called you my autistic friend.

You are mildly annoying, but i haven't set you to "ignore this user". You, like many on the spectrum, seem to miss cues in interpersonal relationships. I understand where you are coming from. I will be your friend.

You probably made a really good engineer. Endless hours staring at warning lights, just waiting for one of them to blink on.
I’ve no interest in a relationship with you, interpersonal or otherwise. Thanks for the offer but the people that I’ve shared friendship with in my life so far didn’t have to tell me that they would be my friend. I may be autistic but I’ve been blessed with enough sense to know the difference.

I didn’t get into blinking lights. That’s what operators do. Operators depend on up to date design documents that reflect the actual conditions of the plant to make decisions when the lights start blinking. And solutions to make the lights stop blinking. That’s what I did. I gotta admit it was interesting work if you gotta work and on the worst day it beat the living sh!t out of crawling around under some wreck house trying to follow up after some asswipe electrician/plumber/whatever.

I think you had a great idea in another thread. Drones in the air. Boots on the ground. Blood on the tracks.

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
How about take the homeless, once convicted for shítting in the streets, sent to work farms to do the work Americans won't do?
We already have a problem with ecoli being found in our lettuce, we don't need these guys shitting out there in the fields

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
LOL

That just means we don't get the women and children or the old. No more dependents and no more non-English speakers slowing our schools down. Anyone who gets over gets NO public services.

Winning

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
LOL

That just means we don't get the women and children or the old. No more dependents and no more non-English speakers slowing our schools down. Anyone who gets over gets NO public services.

Winning

where there’s a will, there’s a way...

70DAAA74-23E4-41FA-B477-6B51DD57246B.jpeg

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Well we got the new idiotic talking points mindlessly repeated by sheep, oh joy.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Look at the bright side. If it's true that we need the cheap labor (which I don't necessarily believe) and we can't get a guest worker program (which I advocate in any case), then a wall which prevents, inhibits or otherwise reduces the volume of all but the most fit illegal workers becomes the de-facto compromise. We don't get as many of the anchor babies and we cut off the new recruits for the DACA and amnesty programs and the media's trotting out their poster children for why it's immoral to deport illegal workers who have families in the U.S.. More workers, fewer families. Not the ideal compromise but better than nothing.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Level IV fun.

Not only will he be thinking "WTF was I doing?" but his back and knees will be regretting it for the rest of his life.
So much for reading the Ergo carrier instructions.

That looks almost as bad as the keltie we once had. Thing must have been made out of lead. It deserved the Office Space treatment.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Look at the bright side. If it's true that we need the cheap labor (which I don't necessarily believe) and we can't get a guest worker program (which I advocate in any case), then a wall which prevents, inhibits or otherwise reduces the volume of all but the most fit illegal workers becomes the de-facto compromise. We don't get as many of the anchor babies and we cut off the new recruits for the DACA and amnesty programs and the media's trotting out their poster children for why it's immoral to deport illegal workers who have families in the U.S.. More workers, fewer families. Not the ideal compromise but better than nothing.
Both Jimmy the Greek and Charles Darwin approve.

Natural downside. Whites already pretty much lost out in the NBA and NFL. Now they'll lose out on Spartan races too.

At least the lesbian sports like field hockey and softball will still be there.