Why we build the wall.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Look at the bright side. If it's true that we need the cheap labor (which I don't necessarily believe) and we can't get a guest worker program (which I advocate in any case), then a wall which prevents, inhibits or otherwise reduces the volume of all but the most fit illegal workers becomes the de-facto compromise. We don't get as many of the anchor babies and we cut off the new recruits for the DACA and amnesty programs and the media's trotting out their poster children for why it's immoral to deport illegal workers who have families in the U.S.. More workers, fewer families. Not the ideal compromise but better than nothing.
we should build walls like that around Popeyes and Chic Fil A. You want a fried chicken sandwich gut bomb? You better be fit enough to climb that wall! Way more effective than iFalls fat shaming. And it’d be fun to watch. They could charge for a live feed of fat people attempting to climb the wall.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
we should build walls like that around Popeyes and Chic Fil A. You want a fried chicken sandwich gut bomb? You better be fit enough to climb that wall! Way more effective than iFalls fat shaming. And it’d be fun to watch. They could charge for a live feed of fat people attempting to climb the wall.
I have several potential TV show ideas:

True American Gladiators
Climbing for Big Macs
Hangry Games
The Fat and the Furious
Survivor: Chick-Fil-A

Reactions: Ifallalot

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Well hell, if you think that's entertainment then I can see all sorts of gameshows based on challenging the freaks and geeks to maintain their composure whilst suffering through routine human interactions, or challenging the barista corps of antifa to shadow Mike Rowe on his Dirty Jobs workdays. Maybe a version of the Dating Game with normies on one side of the curtain and the unicorn mob on the other. Hilarity would ensue.

Culture Wars Network, a division of Disney Entertainment.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Make them work a day job together, too. Something requiring them to interact with customers.

I nominate this little (pronoun indeterminate) for the pilot. Maybe he/she/they can bring that photo of Stalin with them. dustin from Boston antifa.JPG

Last edited:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Well hell, if you think that's entertainment then I can see all sorts of gameshows based on challenging the freaks and geeks to maintain their composure whilst suffering through routine human interactions, or challenging the barista corps of antifa to shadow Mike Rowe on his Dirty Jobs workdays. Maybe a version of the Dating Game with normies on one side of the curtain and the unicorn mob on the other. Hilarity would ensue.

Culture Wars Network, a division of Disney Entertainment.
I like this idea too:

A Jackhammer Named Soy
Septic Tanks and the Single Girl
Incel Love Connection
Cats: Forever and Ever
The Real World: Homeless Hosting
Fear Factor: Job Applications