Why the “let us achieve herd immunity naturally” people had it wrong this entire time...

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
How come we haven’t achieved herd
immunity to HIV yet? I wanna go back to fvcking every damn thing like it’s the 70’s again

Reactions: hal9000

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
New Jersey's latest deaths graph. I haven't posted an update of this graph in quite a while as Covid is a relative non-issue except for kooks like hal. Be afraid. Be very very afraid. Bear in mind that about half of that mountainous spike of April a year ago is people in NURSING HOMES. Hal will never call out his governor for the way the nursing homes were handled......which was exactly the same way Cuomo handled those in his state.

Capture.jpg

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
New Jersey's latest deaths graph. I haven't posted an update of this graph in quite a while as Covid is a relative non-issue except for kooks like hal. Be afraid. Be very very afraid. Bear in mind that about half of that mountainous spike of April a year ago is people in NURSING HOMES. Hal will never call out his governor for the way the nursing homes were handled......which was exactly the same way Cuomo handled those in his state.

View attachment 108892
Craig always enjoys pushing the Big Lie. I’ve said the state govt should be investigated for their response.

But also, the drop in deaths is a testament to Phil Murphy’s leadership and to the vaccination program in the state and around the nation.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Craig always enjoys pushing the Big Lie. I’ve said the state govt should be investigated for their response.

But also, the drop in deaths is a testament to Phil Murphy’s leadership and to the vaccination program in the state and around the nation.
Complete bullshit. Got a link to where you posted that Murphy should be investigated for their response? Leadership? More bullshit. Keep licking Phil's ballz.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Complete bullshit. Got a link to where you posted that Murphy should be investigated for their response? Leadership? More bullshit. Keep licking Phil's ballz.
A Trumptard should have nothing to say about Govt incompetence/corruption if they had even a shred of integrity.