Why is wearing a mask so difficult?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Just a flu Bro! No big deal unless you die!

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Negative ions. The most important benefit of negative ions is that they clear the air of airborne allergens and microbes such as pollen, mold spores, bacteria and viruses. The best place to experience negative ions is the beach because of the Lenard effect--water crashing into water creates negative ions. The only problem: Lenard was a Nazi.

• Haha
Reactions: test_article

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

It’s okay, Duffy does jiu-jitsu and has sideboob, he’ll just shake it off like a limp wristed warning shot across the chin!

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
How are the death rates?

Case numbers are meaningless, especially when people are being put in the ICU when they don't actually need to be there.

Deaths were trending downward but then jumped to about 1,000 yesterday. We'll need to watch the next few days and see what happens.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I was in a store the other day and this woman wasn't wearing a mask. She were literally the only person in the place not masked up. I was heading down the aisle and saw her and didn't say a word - just backed away slowly with an exaggerated look of fear in my eyes. I was hoping my little drama would make her feel slightly ridiculous but people like that are almost always so fucking arrogant in their righteous certainty.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I was in a store the other day and this woman wasn't wearing a mask. She were literally the only person in the place not masked up. I was heading down the aisle and saw her and didn't say a word - just backed away slowly with an exaggerated look of fear in my eyes. I was hoping my little drama would make her feel slightly ridiculous but people like that are almost always so fucking arrogant in their righteous certainty.
If you’re not wearing a mask in a store you’re either stupid or an asshole.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I thought you wanted to shut down everything that might spread the virus using the full power of the violence of the state? Does this mean that people who choose to keep their businesses open, go to the beach, go to the gym, go to bars, etc know what they've signed up for?
The State: Please be respectful to other people and wear a mask to help prevent the spread of the pandemic.

Karens: " THIS FULL POWER OF THE VIOLENCE OF THE STATE WILL NOT STAND!!!!!!!!!!!"

1594401394449.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: $kully

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It's funny how some people still don't understand that the pandemic is not about them.

It's almost like they are sociopaths or something.