Why is wearing a mask so difficult?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Oh yeah, just a couple more weeks!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Stupid fvcks have been saying that for 26 weeks.
First comes the predicted spike from the R governors opening up to soon, then come the increase in hospitalizations, then increased deaths. I know a conspiracy addled moron like youwont accept the reality until strapped to hospital bed on a Ventilator.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
First comes the predicted spike from the R governors opening up to soon, then come the increase in hospitalizations, then increased deaths. I know a conspiracy addled moron like youwont accept the reality until strapped to hospital bed on a Ventilator.
1594078548437.png

:ROFLMAO::LOL:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Ifail, why no new spikes in NYC or Minneapolis? They all had large protests.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The stats are not there to back up your assertion, who cares in any event? The protesters were just as dumb as the bar goers. And were you not all for the open it back up protests?
The stats from WaPo or NowThis?

Look, we've already come to the agreement that all of these things contributed to the "spike," and it was something that we always knew was going to happen. I was and is all for opening things back up fully from the beginning. We can see by the death rates that this always should have been the case

I am railing against those who refuse to realize that the protests were both due to the lockdown and another vector in causing the cases to rise

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The stats from WaPo or NowThis?

Look, we've already come to the agreement that all of these things contributed to the "spike," and it was something that we always knew was going to happen. I was and is all for opening things back up fully from the beginning. We can see by the death rates that this always should have been the case

I am railing against those who refuse to realize that the protests were both due to the lockdown and another vector in causing the cases to rise
You accept no stats or facts that go against your delusions. Still can answer why no spikes in NYC despite massive protests?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You accept no stats or facts that go against your delusions. Still can answer why no spikes in NYC despite massive protests?
There's a really simple answer there. Most of those protesters came from somewhere else

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Negative ions. The most important benefit of negative ions is that they clear the air of airborne allergens and microbes such as pollen, mold spores, bacteria and viruses. The best place to experience negative ions is the beach because of the Lenard effect--water crashing into water creates negative ions. The only problem: Lenard was a Nazi.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
There's a really simple answer there. Most of those protesters came from somewhere else
Simple, yes
Not true, but, yes, it’s simple
If most of these protesters actually did come from somewhere else, we’d have seen an increase in travel and travel related stuff. Traffic, mass transit increases, hotels and other indicators
The protests were huge.
So many locals protested
So, while I like the simplicity of your explanation, I’m not sold on the accuracy of it
Got a source?

Reactions: mundus

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019