Why is wearing a mask so difficult?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
President Biden thanks you for encouraging tRump voters to not be concerned.

President Biden also reminds you that deaths follow infections by about a month. A month ago infection rate was declining. Let's talk again in late August.

And lastly, President Biden will retain the affordable care act, in order to help you with the $100,000 medical bill for that near death infection.

Unfortunately, President Biden can not cure the permanent lung disease that the tRump pandemic has left you with.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
President Biden thanks you for encouraging tRump voters to not be concerned.

President Biden also reminds you that deaths follow infections by about a month. A month ago infection rate was declining. Let's talk again in late August.

And lastly, President Biden will retain the affordable care act, in order to help you with the $100,000 medical bill for that near death infection.

Unfortunately, President Biden can not cure the permanent lung disease that the tRump pandemic has left you with.
You realize that covid treatments are 100% covered?

And the permanent lung thing is rare.

Who’s at risk?

Simply put, we don’t know yet.

“There is anecdotal evidence that some groups have a higher risk of a severe version of COVID-19 than others,” said Kon. “Overall, almost everyone who develops COVID-19 will have mild symptoms. In fact, many will be completely asymptotic. Only a few will develop a severe infection.”

Kon added that these are the patients who are admitted to the hospital.

A subset of those hospitalized patietns are placed on ventilators, and a subset of those are placed on what’s known as an ECMO machine (extracorporeal membrane oxygenation), which pumps and oxygenates a patient’s blood outside the body.

“The sicker you are along the subset, the higher the likelihood [of post-COVID fibrosis],” he said.

A subset of a subset of a subset might get lung damage that might be permanent.

So basically like 12 people total.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
You realize that covid treatments are 100% covered?

And the permanent lung thing is rare.

A subset of a subset of a subset might get lung damage that might be permanent.

So basically like 12 people total.
You realize that you have to meet your out of pocket max before insurance kicks in.

You also realize that tRump is trying to end Obama care.

You also realize, I'm sure, that cases are skewing much younger, hence the change in fatality rate. For old fücks like me, and especially my wife with underlying health issues, the fatality rate is still really bad?

President Biden thanks you for your part in killing off Covid deniers before the November election.

But I hope Bohter ignores you, because I'd miss him.

• Dislike
Reactions: stringcheese

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You realize that you have to meet your out of pocket max before insurance kicks in.

You also realize, I'm sure, that cases are skewing much younger, hence the change in fatality rate. For old fücks like me, and especially my wife with underlying health issues, the fatality rate is still really bad?

President Biden thanks you for your part in killing off Covid deniers before the November election.

*If you have shitty insurance

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Nope. Covid is covered 100%...for everyone....

and the uninsured (not really sure how it’s possible to have uninsured because obama fixed it) are covered under Medicare.

You covid you get treated. Not a dime out of pocket.

”For old fücks like me, and especially my wife with underlying health issues, the fatality rate is still really bad?”

No. even in high risk individuals the fatality rates are pretty low.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Nope. Covid is covered 100%...for everyone....

and the uninsured (not really sure how it’s possible to have uninsured because obama fixed it) are covered under Medicare.

You covid you get treated. Not a dime out of pocket.

”For old fücks like me, and especially my wife with underlying health issues, the fatality rate is still really bad?”

No. even in high risk individuals the fatality rates are pretty low.
"However, for those with basic Medicare and no additional coverage — whether through Medicaid, an employer plan or elsewhere — the cost-sharing hasn't changed." Medicare still needs to pay the deductible. And Donnie is trying to eliminate both Obamacare, and the law that an insurer can't charge more for a pre existing condition

President Biden thanks you for minimizing the risks of others. Those at high risk will certainly remember that come November.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Everysnowflake doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Medicare covers related needs
  • Medicare covers the lab tests for COVID-19. You pay no out-of-pocket costs.

• Medicare covers FDA-authorized COVID-19 antibody (or “serology”) tests if you were diagnosed with a known current or known prior COVID-19 infection or suspected current or suspected past COVID-19 infection.

• Medicare covers all medically necessary hospitalizations. This includes if you're diagnosed with COVID-19 and might otherwise have been discharged from the hospital after an inpatient stay, but instead you need to stay in the hospital under quarantine. You’ll still pay for any hospital deductibles, copays, or coinsurances that apply.
https://healthpayerintelligence.com/news/most-payers-cover-member-costs-for-covid-19-testing-treatment

Last edited:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
It's not difficult. People should do it more when indoors in public at least. So easy.
If you have to bookend your argument with meaningless altercasting, you probably don't have a point. You essentially said "you just should".
Great reasoning, how thoughtful. :rolleyes:

Fewest deaths today, again.