Why is Philadelphia such a violent place?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I am thinking that if you are packing and see a crime in progress you don't have the right to gun down the perp unless he also has a weapon and is about to use it. The cops don't have that right, why should a citizen?
if you come into someone's house and use violence towards them you have the right to use deadly force, why should a business be any different? not saying there should be vigilanteism in the streets towards unarmed perps but it makes sense why these people might want to pack heat, better than being a vulnerable sitting duck letting the apes take advantage of them.

these murderous creatures share our lineage, hand an ape a gun and see what happens

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifallalot

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
if you come into someone's house and use violence towards them you have the right to use deadly force, why should a business be any different? not saying there should be vigilanteism in the streets towards unarmed perps but it makes sense why these people might want to pack heat, better than being a vulnerable sitting duck letting the apes take advantage of them.

these murderous creatures sharer our lineage, hand an ape a gun and see what happens

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You should be celebrating. Those murders are the culmination of all of the political policies you lefties cheer for.
What an angry little man, where does all this venom come from, bullied in school?

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
What an angry little man, where does all this venom come from, bullied in school?
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

that’s EXACTLY what people here think about you, ASSHOLE...

except they know you’re bitter ‘cause you ‘re a loser pizza delivery boy at the age of 50...

bullied by evil republicans as an “adult” ?

maybe take a good look at yourself, slob...

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Reactions: GromsDad

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I am

We are not getting the ROI we deserve on the law and order that we are taxed so much to maintain, so time to take things into our own hands
So get a Glock and a store-bought badge and start cruising around Alahambra and roughing up some homies. Let us all know how that works out.

Reactions: hal9000

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I am

We are not getting the ROI we deserve on the law and order that we are taxed so much to maintain, so time to take things into our own hands
Arizona has high taxes? Arizona has poor law enforcement? Why did you move there?

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
if you come into someone's house and use violence towards them you have the right to use deadly force, why should a business be any different?
I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are trying to say here.

So if I come into your house, I can start pushing you around and then use deadly force?

Last edited: