Why is acquired immunity being dismissed?

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I’m going to take the same stance as those opposed to the vaccine:

This acquired immunity thing seems rushed, it’s not FDA approved and we still don’t know the long term effects of natural immunity. Sure, there are other viruses we could extrapolate possible outcomes from, but I’m worried the politics influenced the science behind this.

Seriously though, the same day the government announces that natural immunity is an acceptable substitute for vaccines, churches will start throwing COVID parties and we will see another spike in hospitalizations and deaths. :foreheadslap:

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
But you miss my earlier point. I took it out because I didn't want to be repetitive.

The people who don't need to get the shot and don't get it bias the decisions of the people who need to get the shot.

If everyone got the shot, everyone would get the shot.

Once you have a team of holdouts you bias people to join that team.

The homeless problem is the same.

They are a social group now.

They hang out in front of the market with their pals. They look way happier than I. You will never get rid of that now.

Anit vaxers are social group now due to the selfishness of those who don't think they need the shot.

I probably don't need it due to my incredible fitness and robust immune system.

But it's not really a big deal.

Individulistic societies don't respond to pandemic well.

The covid would like to thank them.
You don't want to be repetitive?? Give me a break

So you're saying this is what the farmers of men want?.....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Autopraxism, baby.

It all comes around.

You can't teach successfully without doing it.

It's the most effective way to control outliers.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
700k died with covid, not because of it. big difference. just a bioweapon doing what it was designed to do. pushing the fat, sick and nearly dead into the grave a few years earlier because they're the biggest burden to society. NWO unfolding right before your eyes, just open them look around and you might see.
Same talking point as last year, You morons still do not understand it is contagious? Even worse out resident Martian thinks not getting vaxxed makes him some kind of tough guy just like the Hermain Cain winners.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Seriously though, the same day the government announces that natural immunity is an acceptable substitute for vaccines, churches will start throwing COVID parties and we will see another spike in hospitalizations and deaths. :foreheadslap:
Good.

IMHO the vaccine resistant are the lowest common denominator but right on their heels are the people who think we should do something about it. No. If the teachers all quit, there's your labor supply/demand. If the nurses all quit, there's your labor supply/demand. According to some of the idiots on here the best job in the world is a nurse because you can be on TikTok all day or a California teacher because you make more than Elon Musk. The people who were up in arms about their kids not attending school last year can be up in arms because the teachers are going to quit their jobs because the parents won't vaccinate their 16+ kids. Or they'll fold and their public sector health insurance will cover their Covid-related hospital stay and the state can run out of subs and the kids can stay home or attend mass in-school suspension study hall and they can whine on Fakebook about the government.

Plus, I can read more stupid safari to Trumptardistan ER diaries where someone in BFE rural who gives a f--k had their hospital close and has to call other states like they're looking for an abortion when trying to find an ER bed.

It's done. You've convinced the convince-able. At this point the (D) party is standing on a precipice, c0ck out, spraying their morning coffee into an onshore gale. Then they're going to wonder why they reek of coffee-****. They'll wonder why the already-vaccinated don't care if they win or lose when those people's "at risk" relatives are either still careful about distancing or loudly ruining Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner blabbing about illegal immigrants because - newsflash - the GOP's policy positions are short-term beneficial to the upper middle class college educated childless baizuos who are tired of mask this and test that.

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
Autopraxism, baby.

It all comes around.

You can't teach successfully without doing it.

It's the most effective way to control outliers.

You talking about being repetitive? Or farming people?
He would have fit in?
No he would have been killed for speaking against the narrative.

Remember you are the one telling everyone to go along to get along or as you said

" take one for the team"

Would you have turned you're neighbor to "take one for the team"

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
700k died with covid, not because of it. big difference. just a bioweapon doing what it was designed to do. pushing the fat, sick and nearly dead into the grave a few years earlier because they're the biggest burden to society. NWO unfolding right before your eyes, just open them look around and you might see.
Strangely 70% of Covid deaths are in people 70 and older and by and large those younger than 70 had other significant health challenges. Mask up dummies and get your toddlers vaccinated with our experimental serum.
So if it is a manufactured bio weapon, you’re trusting that the people making it were capable enough to make a bio weapon that could target a specific age group or people with comorbidities, with no “bleed over” to other groups.

Rather than trusting those who made the vaccines.

And proof that it’s a bio weapon is because it attacks the elderly and the immune compromised?
Like most other viruses and the flu do as well. :foreheadslap: :roflmao:

And if it is a bio weapon, you’d rather it just run its course than try and stop it?

This is like an onion of stupid and there is layer after layer being peeled back.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Remember you are the one telling everyone to go along to get along or as you said

" take one for the team"

Yes, arguing for vaccine mandates is directly analogous to thinking Slavs, Balts, Jews, Gypsies, etc. are inferior races who should be 85% industrially exterminated and 15% sent to the Urals to be canaries in the coal mine/front-line sentries/cannon fodder against invasion from the next Menace in the East.

Autoprax's point was that saying people died with Covid is like saying people at Auschwitz died because of starvation, with (ideological hatred for adherents of) Judaism, not from (ideological hatred for adherents of) Judaism.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I'd be down for this. Sometimes you just gotta sit back and let Darwinism do it's thing :ban:

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
Good.

IMHO the vaccine resistant are the lowest common denominator but right on their heels are the people who think we should do something about it. No. If the teachers all quit, there's your labor supply/demand. If the nurses all quit, there's your labor supply/demand. According to some of the idiots on here the best job in the world is a nurse because you can be on TikTok all day or a California teacher because you make more than Elon Musk. The people who were up in arms about their kids not attending school last year can be up in arms because the teachers are going to quit their jobs because the parents won't vaccinate their 16+ kids. Or they'll fold and their public sector health insurance will cover their Covid-related hospital stay and the state can run out of subs and the kids can stay home or attend mass in-school suspension study hall and they can whine on Fakebook about the government.

Plus, I can read more stupid safari to Trumptardistan ER diaries where someone in BFE rural who gives a f--k had their hospital close and has to call other states like they're looking for an abortion when trying to find an ER bed.

It's done. You've convinced the convince-able. At this point the (D) party is standing on a precipice, c0ck out, spraying their morning coffee into an onshore gale. Then they're going to wonder why they reek of coffee-****. They'll wonder why the already-vaccinated don't care if they win or lose when those people's "at risk" relatives are either still careful about distancing or loudly ruining Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner blabbing about illegal immigrants because - newsflash - the GOP's policy positions are short-term beneficial to the upper middle class college educated childless baizuos who are tired of mask this and test that.

A good ole "who gives a fuck" would been just fine

Yes, arguing for vaccine mandates is directly analogous to thinking Slavs, Balts, Jews, Gypsies, etc. are inferior races who should be 85% industrially exterminated and 15% sent to the Urals to be canaries in the coal mine/front-line sentries/cannon fodder against invasion from the next Menace in the East.

Autoprax's point was that saying people died with Covid is like saying people at Auschwitz died because of starvation, with (ideological hatred for adherents of) Judaism, not from (ideological hatred for adherents of) Judaism.
You got that from what he said about PR?

Isn't Autofaux at fault for making the analogy first?

Weird

But you are right, its not the same at all.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
A good ole "who gives a fook" would been just fine
Well the people who want something other than forced toilet licking to own the libs should realize that grapedrink has a point. There SHOULD be documented Covid recovery acceptable in lieu of vaccination - in some instances there already is this carve-out.

It's a political winner imho.

You got that from what he said about PR?

Isn't Autofaux at fault for making the analogy first?

Weird

But you are right, its not the same at all.
Yes, I got that from what he said about PR. I don't find fault with his analogy, I find fault with the statement that people who were going to die in a few years or whatever died a month after getting Covid means they died with Covid, not from Covid. I find that statement to be root tuber Idaho cash crop dumdum.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I'd be down for this. Sometimes you just gotta sit back and let Darwinism do it's thing :ban:
Yes but when the faithful realize they might need medical attention above and beyond what their church can offer, where do you think they’ll go?

I don’t think you fully appreciate the impact this could have on medical TikTok’s choreography.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
So if it is a manufactured bio weapon, you’re trusting that the people making it were capable enough to make a bio weapon that could target a specific age group or people with comorbidities, with no “bleed over” to other groups.

Rather than trusting those who made the vaccines.

And proof that it’s a bio weapon is because it attacks the elderly and the immune compromised?
Like most other viruses and the flu do as well. :foreheadslap: :roflmao:

And if it is a bio weapon, you’d rather it just run its course than try and stop it?

This is like an onion of stupid and there is layer after layer being peeled back.

the cherry on top of the Onion of Stupid is that they also think the deadly bioweapon is a mild cold and nothing to worry about

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
No he would have been killed for speaking against the narrative.

" take one for the team"

You are stawmaning it.

Which is fine with me.

But I'm not going to defend a strawman that isn't me.

In my scenario he would have been for the narrative.

just substitute fatsos for jews.

There is nothing wrong with going along with the group if it's making the right decision.

Killing jews and fatso = wrong decision

As I said, we fcuekd this one up.

The covid says thanks!

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You are stawmaning it.

Which is fine with me.

But I'm not going to defend a strawman that isn't me.

In my scenario he would have been for the narrative.

just substitute fatsos for jews.

There is nothing wrong with going along with the group if it's making the right decision.

Killing jews and fatso = wrong decision

As I said, we fcuekd this one up.

The covid says thanks!
the entire premise of this thread is a strawman.

“Why is active immunity being dismissed”

It simply isn’t. Stop making this assertion that doesn’t exist.

Reactions: Aruka