Why is acquired immunity being dismissed?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Yeah but somebody paid him to say that.

We are just waiting for @GromsDad to tell us who and why.
The Covid Panic outlived its useful life and damage control is underway by the government. Anyone with half a brain knew natural immunity was better that the vaccines but go get vax boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted if it makes you feel better. Just leave me out of your stupid phobia world.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
The Covid Panic outlived its useful life and damage control is underway by the government. Anyone with half a brain knew natural immunity was better that the vaccines but go get vax boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted if it makes you feel better. Just leave me out of your stupid phobia world.
How long does natural immunity last? How do people keep getting repeat cases? And for those who die the first time they get Covid (or suffer long Covid) is natural immunity better?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
How long does vax boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted last before you need boosted again again again........again.
That is fairly clear at this point, so I'm not sure why you're asking. 6-12 months depending on the strain. I get a flu shot every year and it's really no hassle at all. Takes 10 minutes out of my day, maybe less if I hit it right. I even had an employer who would make them available on site for free every year. It was great.

So again, how long does natural immunity last and why do people keep getting covid more than once? Did Glenn Beck die yet?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Anyone with half a brain knew natural immunity was better that the vaccines but go get vax boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted boosted if it makes you feel better. Just leave me out of your stupid phobia world.
Do you think natural immunity is better for people who didn't get vaccinated and died?

Lots of vaccines require triple doses.

I would be fine with anti-vaxxers opting out of the vax requirement if they opted out of treatment if they get sick.

Do you think the anti-vaxxers would be down with it?

I think it's a good compromise.

Last edited:
Reactions: afoaf