Why is a key democrat constituency not getting vaccinated?

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
see above - the black community has a solid reason to distrust the medical community (and i learned this from the mainstream media) that other communities may not. what part of that do you not understand?
I get that, really, but I guess I can't empathize on this one so well. Whitey has taken the shot and all is well (so far). Whitey was the guinea pig this time. Take the fucking shot. Or do they think they will be given a different shot than the one I got?

Reactions: mundus

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I get that, really, but I guess I can't empathize on this one so well. Whitey has taken the shot and all is well (so far). Whitey was the guinea pig this time. Take the fucking shot. Or do they think they will be given a different shot than the one I got?
The messaging lately is that the US is a racist nation that hates blacks and that racist establishment should be torn down. Why should they ever trust an establishment as racist and hateful as it supposedly is?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Do you give a similar pass to other segments of society who have lost trust in our government and its institutions along with the media?
i don't give them a pass at all and i have zero sympathy for anyone who refuses to vax, at this point, regardless of race, creed, color, experience etc. you started a thread ostensibly wondering why a certain segment of the population is more vax-adverse than others and i gave you a possible reason. otherwise, let the virus run rampant among the unvaxxed as it will - there is more than one way to get to herd immuntity.

Reactions: sizzld1

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
i don't give them a pass at all and i have zero sympathy for anyone who refuses to vax, at this point, regardless of race, creed, color, experience etc. you started a thread ostensibly wondering why a certain segment of the population is more vax-adverse than others and i gave you a possible reason. otherwise, let the virus run rampant among the unvaxxed as it will - there is more than one way to get to herd immuntity.
Actually this thread is more about contemplating the reasons why democrats and the media are misrepresenting who the unvaccinated are.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Actually this thread is more about contemplating the reasons why democrats and the media are misrepresenting who the unvaccinated are.
Blacks, trumpers, and Hispanics. We all knew that. You're not vaccinated, right?

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
You're not being honest. If you listened to the WH Press Secretary, democrat politicians, CNN, MSNBC or the main networks other than Fox you would come to the wrong conclusion that white Trump supporters have the lowest rates of getting the vaccine. Why are they hiding or obscuring this fact? Why is reality so divergent from their rhetoric?
Nope. You are misinterpreting what is being said to fit the narrative you believe. No one is saying "white Trump supporters have the lowest rates of getting the vaccine." You need to believe that is what is being said.

Reactions: hal9000

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Plus Gromsdads idiotic attempted gotcha question has been answered several times.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
the black community has a solid reason to distrust the medical community
anyone who is paying any sort of attention has many solid reasons to be skeptical of the medical community and the FDA

anyone remember the oxycodone fiasco and how that has lead to a revival of the heroin epidemic?

how about hydrogenated oils? literally every bit of science we have says that is not a safe food product and yet it retains its FDA approval

i can't imagine any problems with genetically engineering roundup-ready crops, bathing those crops in roundup, and then feeding it to humans. and fuck those bees too!

does anyone remember the shitfuckery that caused the financial collapse of 2008?

no?

well let me remind you. it was because the same people running the banks are running the Treasury and the SEC. fox guarding the hen-house. back in the old days, we called that corruption. conflict of interest.

now we've got Patrizia Cavazzoni from Pfizer leading up the part of the FDA that approves new drugs.

skepticism is absolutely warranted!

trust the authorities? lol. no.

so who do you trust?

trust mother nature! but look out! she pissed!

Last edited: