Why I want to vote for Willard

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Interesting, so this was posted at the halfway point for Obama and I'd say that:

#2, 5, 7, 8 (with bells on), 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 21 all either happened or got worse during the next 4 years of Obama's reign.
10, only on the debt. Taxes went up and the deficit went down. I'd argue every one of those would have been hilariously worse under Romney.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Butthurt your boyfriend has his hypocrisy exposed?
Actually I'm kinda stoked that he declines to take kid-power seriously. As I would fully expect any adult to do.

If some Westboro freak got in HRCs face and told her off about not kicking her man out after getting the blowie by the skank I'd fully expect her to blow that kid off, too. Who cares what a kid thinks?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Treating the autistic girl like any other girl is a form of respect. You sure as sht would be sniveling about it if he didn't.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
If they want to be the adult then they can be treated like the adult. That's the opposite of pandering or patronizing them.

So fierce
So stunning
So brave

But don't be mean to them because they can't deal.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Treating the autistic girl like any other girl is a form of respect. You sure as sht would be sniveling about it if he didn't.
It's tough some days when it feels like this:

Oh and the right-wing Twitter mafia is slipping (a perfect meme opportunity for Greta being unleashed unto the UN).

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Uh no, mocking her autism is not a form of respect.

You are picking on a teenage girl, is there something more gross, cowardly and unmanly?

Nope.
Punch down, kiss up, Just like all self proclaimed conservative macho men.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
IF I talked to students the way trump talks people he doesn't like, I'd be fired.

I don't see how anyone would be okay with trump unethical rhetoric.

Reactions: FecalFace

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
10, only on the debt. Taxes went up and the deficit went down. I'd argue every one of those would have been hilariously worse under Romney.
I think he'd have outperformed on some of those, sure, but the fact that we're talking about the degree to which these supposedly opposing candidates from apparently different parties are largely running the same program... might just have something to do with why Trumpus Maximus was elected

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
IF I talked to students the way trump talks people he doesn't like, I'd be fired.

I don't see how anyone would be okay with trump unethical rhetoric.
If anybody talked like GDiddy, Ifailalot and Caca in real life, they'd be long fired.

Imagine if Diddy was still a cop, espousing his views on the erBB? Fired in 5 minutes.

Same for ifailalot and Caca, they'd never do it IRL because they know that mocking and shaming autistic girls and other sh!t they do is perceived as anti-social.

That's why they're so fierce about protecting their identities. Scared shitless.

CUNCEL KULTUR lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I think he'd have outperformed on some of those, sure, but the fact that we're talking about the degree to which these supposedly opposing candidates from apparently different parties are largely running the same program... might just have something to do with why Trumpus Maximus was elected
I don't think the parties are running the same program, the issue is there is no common ground so the only program that ever really gets run is when Trump had Ryan and McTurtle or when Bama had Hairy and Nancy, or most of the long dark of Moria I mean W's Presidency.

I'd consider the two year Obama/Trump periods markedly different.