Why didn't Trumby take action when he saw China building emergency hospitals in late January?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Reading your posts reminds me of the the rantings of someone with mental illness when the medication isn't quite working as to the degree it should be.
Nothing shows a balanced mental state like calling some one you know nothing about a Pedo?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It's not the first time mundus has told someone here to "Kill yourself."

He's an unstable nutjob.

It shines through in his posts...he's always on the verge of going postal.
#projection, Pick out your end of the world surfboard yet?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You live in a state with sane response. California does not have one, and is in fact, doubling down
Gavin just said they're moving towards re-opening in response to DoJ's leaking about imaginary friend gatherings.

Florida's beaches were closed for a month.

Is this a performance art thing where you're going for right wing Aids Skrillex or Carl the Cuck, or is this not even trolling?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Gavin just said they're moving towards re-opening in response to DoJ's leaking about imaginary friend gatherings.

Florida's beaches were closed for a month.

Is this a performance art thing where you're going for right wing Aids Skrillex or Carl the Cuck, or is this not even trolling?
The Supreme Leader of the Western States Pact says a lot when he talks about The Reopening. Everything he says shows how he's just dangling carrots despite his supposed adherence to the Almighty and Omnipresent Lord Science

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
The Supreme Leader of the Western States Pact says a lot when he talks about The Reopening. Everything he says shows how he's just dangling carrots despite his supposed adherence to the Almighty and Omnipresent Lord Science

Funny how you guys don't like state dictators but you love federal ones.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Well it sure seems like it to me, what with states moving to open sh!t back up, so yeah.

Wew lad.
Some of the “requirements” put on businesses so they are “allowed” to open make it virtually impossible to turn a profit.

Restaurants at 30% capacity? It just doesn’t pencil out.

And how long will they have to operate under these conditions?

Nobody knows. Again, this is insane and there’s no scientific justification for this to continue if it’s looked at in the macro.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So you're for or against Trumby overriding governors?
I hear now that Trump declared church “essential”. While I oppose the notion of government choosing what’s essential and what isn’t, no business or church should have been deemed non-essential in the first place.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Some of the “requirements” put on businesses so they are “allowed” to open make it virtually impossible to turn a profit.

Nobody knows. Again, this is insane and there’s no scientific justification for this to continue if it’s looked at in the macro.
Not sure I agree with your last sentence but that's a time will tell from where I'm sitting. No scientific justification for it would be 0 Covid at all from where I'm sitting. I think insufficient might be more accurate but YMMV.

The rest sounds like goalpost moving to me. The trend is towards a lessening of Covid-19 restrictions, so I don't think we've crossed the Rubicon eternally and are living under the totalitarian yoke and will be forever, which is what I wew ladded meinfallalot for.

I can't speak for Califallalotia, but by mid-March I was working from home with full boss approval and a green light from the higher ups in DFW. DeSantis issued a stay at home April 1, two weeks after everyone I knew had already started isolating over Spring Break.

ChiCom party and the Bat Brunch Cafe f-----d Florida's restaurants harder than DeSantis or Trump ever could.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Trump doesn't have a strategy on dealing with China, not in the long term and not in the short term.

He has a love/hate relationship with China, and it's totally based on the political winds of the moment and whatever makes Trump look good in the eyes of his base.

Reactions: mundus

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

What are you going to do personally to show that social distancing is unnecessary?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Some people here appreciate that he lies about everything all the time. weird. I'll never get used to that.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Fighting to protect 1st amendment rights is the exact opposite of totalitarian, you idiot.
Kicking out reporters out of the press room, refusing to answer the question and calling the media the enemy of the people because they are not lobbing him the soft questions, is a definition of a totalitarian.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Our county has to send a request to Gavin Newsom for His permission to allow some of the approved businesses to open as long as they follow His guidelines.

Now he says these guidelines are determined by “science” and “data” but he never cites any.

Also, vindictively orders closures of beaches and businesses in areas he doesn’t like even when meet His guidelines.

Also, he encouraged people to snitch on fellow citizens for not following His diktats.

That is 100% dictatorial totalitarianism.

It’s unarguable.
This is funny.

You want Newsome to cite science?
The same science that you think is bullshit?

What's the point of citing scientific facts to you when you have your own facts, that you got from YouTube.

And one more time, endangering other people is not your right, dummy.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Why didn't Trumby take action when he saw China building emergency hospitals in late January?
Because KOMUNIZAM

Also, the right wingers like learn on their own mistakes.

Taking something that other countries implemented successfully, like the Universal healthcare, would mean that we are LOOSERS.