Why are so many young healthy people having cardiac issues?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Pharma shills out in force on this thread

you guys loved to talk about rates and percentages before, now we can talk about that

yes young athletes have had heart problems before. The difference is the rate of those attacks and dying has skyrocketed

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

you guys loved to talk about rates and percentages before, now we can talk about that

yes young athletes have had heart problems before. The difference is the rate of those attacks and dying has skyrocketed
Who is shilling for pharma? Will names be named?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Isn't heart disease the #1 killer?

I hope more young athletes die.

Preferably in the middle of a football game.

I don't get why people worship athletes so much.

They should be worshiping teachers.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Kids today always want to think that they invented something new. Fact is people of been doing it for ages. Like having heart attacks. Like video games. Like music and dance. I like playing cops and robbers. Like driving cars when they were too young. Like jumping your friends on a bicycle. However some of those old guys, might just look at some of the stunts that kids are pulling today and say hey they're a hell of a lot wilder than we were.
My sister used to steal my car when she was 15.

I be at the 7/11 and my friend would say "Isn't that your car?"

Any my sister would be driving down the street with the radio cranking having the time of her life.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Do any of you fucktards believe anything our health agencies are pushing out? Oh wait!

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

not one of you has provided anything remotely credible to support your LOLSKYROCKETEDLOL claims

maybe you saw some yard signs we didn't....?

CONSPIRACYSHILL
O
N
S
P
I
R
A
C
Y
S
H
I
L
L

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
never mind that at the time of writing there were plenty of analysis by medical professionals available from the outlet of your choosing

but, of course, this is obviously a piece in the grand global great reset vaccine conspiracy....

that's the only logical explanation

for everything

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
There's actually a lot of stuff out there lamenting the recent increase in heart attacks. Especially among young people. Google it.

But what's the cause? COVID vaccine? COVID itself? Obese, stressed-out diabetic millennials?

All of the above?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
There's actually a lot of stuff out there lamenting the recent increase in heart attacks. Especially among young people. Google it.

But what's the cause? COVID vaccine? COVID itself? Obese, stressed-out diabetic millennials?

All of the above?
Soft tops, sprinter vans, Instagram, and 20-somethings on mid lengths and longboards I think are the primary contributors.

Reactions: Aruka

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

All of the above?
I've been posting the mRNA myocarditis signal for almost two years. First it was dismissed as kookery. Then the Narrative shifted to, "Yes, but COVID produces worse myocarditis." The latest papers refute this. COVID is not a vascular disease. I posted this in the "Never Forget" thread. Now the Narrative has shifted to yelling at everyone that notices the increase in heart-related deaths in young people and suppressing the news that the myocarditis signal was ignored for two years.

Sure, Millennials are fatter and crazier than previous generations, but the way to tease-out the rate of heart attacks from the vaccines to the rate from these other lifestyle diseases is to compare 2021 to previous years. The government is not curious about this but is curious about gun violence, inequality, Thruster's tax returns, your thoughts etc.

:waving:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
never mind that at the time of writing there were plenty of analysis by medical professionals available from the outlet of your choosing

but, of course, this is obviously a piece in the grand global great reset vaccine conspiracy....

that's the only logical explanation

for everything
just completely ignore the medical literature and go with whatever you heard from the guy who spotted you at the gym the other day.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I've been posting the mRNA myocarditis signal for almost two years. First it was dismissed as kookery. Then the Narrative shifted to, "Yes, but COVID produces worse myocarditis." The latest papers refute this. COVID is not a vascular disease. I posted this in the "Never Forget" thread. Now the Narrative has shifted to yelling at everyone that notices the increase in heart-related deaths in young people and suppressing the news that the myocarditis signal was ignored for two years.

Sure, Millennials are fatter and crazier than previous generations, but the way to tease-out the rate of heart attacks from the vaccines to the rate from these other lifestyle diseases is to compare 2021 to previous years. The government is not curious about this but is curious about gun violence, inequality, Thruster's tax returns, your thoughts etc.

:waving:
The obvious solution is to stop going to the doctor. There are a number of diagnostic tools available both online and at brick and mortar stores, people can do their own research on Google, medical advice is available online, and since Big Pharma is essentially evil, prescription meds should be avoided.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
The obvious solution is to stop going to the doctor. There are a number of diagnostic tools available both online and at brick and mortar stores, people can do their own research on Google, medical advice is available online, and since Big Pharma is essentially evil, prescription meds should be avoided.
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BRO

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
The reaction of all the Covidians here when they read the posts of a certain long time poster here telling his story about one of his kids struggle with this very issue . . . How . . . Unusual

View attachment 145066
Actually no one is behaving that way. No one said myocarditis is not a known (and rare) side effect of the vaccine. But your OP insinuated that the football player's situation was due to the vaccine...without presenting a shred of evidence. Not a single shred. Then I post documented evidence of other causes of sudden deaths of young athletes (one of which I have) and you react with RFLOL. How unusual. :applause2:

I understand covid vaccine hesitancy. It's like me with Lasik. I know there's only a 0.3% chance of complications ...but what if I'm in that 0.3%???? I'm Fukt.

The chances of getting myocarditis is 0.00103479398%.

"Among 192 405 448 persons receiving a total of 354 100 845 mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines during the study period, there were 1991 reports of myocarditis to VAERS and 1626 of these reports met the case definition of myocarditis."

For males age 16-21 it's higher. 0.018%.

There is always a risk/benefit analysis to make.

"In an editorial, JAMA Cardiology Editor Ann Marie Navar, MD, PhD, of the University of Texas, and Deputy Editor Robert Bonow, MD, of Northwestern University, said that the risk of COVID vaccine-related myocarditis is low and outweighed by the benefits of vaccination.
"At the individual level, immunization prevents not only COVID-19–related myocarditis but also severe disease, hospitalization, long-term complications after COVID-19 infection, and death," they wrote.
"At the population level, immunization helps to decrease community spread, decrease the chances of new variants emerging, protect people who are immunocompromised, and ensure how health care system can continue to provide for our communities."

Oh, and there is this-