Why are fraternities so violent and unruly?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Kind of like tracking a poster down at a local surf contest.

man this thread is too much comedy. No winners here :roflmao: :roflmao:
Interesting comparison.

Which is worse?

A poster letting on to his identity here, and another poster saying hello at a surf contest.

vs.

Contacting another poster's employer in order to get them in trouble (fired).

What say you, manbearpig?

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Interesting comparison.

Which is worse?

A poster letting on to his identity here, and another poster saying hello at a surf contest.

vs.

Rationalize it all you want.

theres no winners here.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Interesting comparison.

Which is worse?

vs.

How about not being surprised when you threaten someone online and they take Real action first?

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
What was the threat?
It was over 20 years ago. I dont remember exactly but it was along the lines that he was going to regulate me. Physically assault me. And he was incessant. Not just saying it once but haranguing me throughout a thread. It was time for tuff guy to eat a little sh!t. Im different now. I could give a sh!t. Im old. You can probably kick my ass.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
BS. It was 15 years at the most. I know this because I didn't start lurking here until 2007. There were no threats- you couldn't stand the fact that posters here didn't like SUPers.
Im sure you're right. However incorrect about the threats to "Regulate" me. Thats what set me off.

Kinda like Skiers dont like Snowboarders ( one needs to be proficient at both) but to be a real Waterman all disciplines must be mastered. But you wouldnt know anything about that Im sure.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Well, yeah.

Pico thought it'd be a good idea to directly interfere with someone's ability to make a living.

Would you do something like that?
Bullshit.

If how you behave on the internet interferes with your ability to make a living, you should not behave like that.

It's weird that people think that they can threaten someone because they're anonymous.

You can email my employer anytime.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I know why you don’t. It’s because you are a spineless shitspewing troll. And a second rate one at that.
No, really, I want people calling my office! I want people randomly approaching me at surf comps!

More than anything, I want friends! I need people here to be my friend!

• Love
Reactions: Pico